Reviews for Beyond the Rising Sun
ButterySupreme chapter 5 . 12/13/2020
ohhhh, uncle iroh enjoying his wave ride is such a wholesome image in my head
ButterySupreme chapter 1 . 12/11/2020
Oh Azula..I'm very curious to see how her character develops in this fic. Consider myself hooked!
Marvelqueen13 chapter 16 . 8/2/2020
What a beautiful story! I really want to commend you on Ursa's death, because I’ve never seen it written so well before!
Marvelqueen13 chapter 4 . 8/1/2020
Zuke? That’s... interesting. Promising story so far. I hope Mai doesn’t cause too many problems, because I really, really, don’t like her.
thewulf-aloha4ever chapter 16 . 7/20/2020
Great story!
kyuubi7 chapter 16 . 5/9/2020
Hot damn, I don't know if you still read reviews, but this is really good. You should be very proud of yourself!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/24/2020
Ugh *gag*... I can get rebound stuff but UGH I never cared for Jet. He was a budding terrorist in the beginning and a bigoted asshole in the end... there was no redemption, no growth, he just got a pass because he conveniently died. Hell, I didn't really start to care for Zuko til after the eclipse, but there was actual damn character development there.
BIGthump chapter 1 . 11/6/2019
So it seems to be somewhat implied but are Aang and Toph together at the end here?
FortheLoveofPlot chapter 13 . 9/9/2019
I really should’ve heeded that this is in the angst category. Too angsty for me omg.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/24/2019
This story was absolutely lovely! I gotta say, Zuko’s characterization in this was probably the best I’ve ever seen, especially in the beginning. Very well done!
iChaos chapter 8 . 8/18/2019
Stay friends? After that? WTF! Nope. Sorry. I don't think so. I stopped reading right there. Excellent writing, but whatever happens next under these circumstances is not something I want to read any more about. I am a big fan of Zuko and Katara, but not like this.
iChaos chapter 7 . 8/18/2019
This Katara is a selfish monster and she doesn't deserve Aang. I hope he takes away her bending and succeeds in creating new air nomads.
TheLastMabelcorn chapter 5 . 8/12/2019
how you write dreams is just FANTASTICALLY amazing
Kaluza chapter 16 . 6/27/2019
it's breathtaking.. I cried so much and yet I love it
Guest chapter 16 . 2/20/2019
I love this great character development and the snark between katara and zuko is A1. Go off sis!