Reviews for Beyond the Rising Sun
Anon chapter 16 . 10/13
I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of this story, from romance to tragedy, but it was the final epilogue that left me breathless. Of all the stories I've read, Azula has been incarcerated, tortured, and/or murdered. While each of those options have their own merit, the way you wrote her was beautiful. If Zuko could find redemption, there's no reason Azula should be exempted from it. Her arrival at the Air Temple took me back to Zuko and Iroh on their little ship: Zuko lost and full of rage and Iroh slowly tempering him into a great man. I can imagine that a short trip between Azula and Iroh might give her some perspective and help her heal as a person, as it did for her brother. My heart swelled with Zuko and Katara's budding romance and Ursa's passing has me homesick for the simple anchor of what my mother's perfume smells like. You are a fantastic writer and although it's been awhile since you've posted this story, I thought you should know that people are still enjoying it long after the source material ended. Thank you for the wonderful read.
Dr.BlackCoffee chapter 16 . 9/17
That. Was. Amazing. (speechless) O.O
Morna chapter 9 . 9/11
So glad I am reading this after it is finished because that cliff hanger would kill me. so glad you resurrected Jet!
Morna chapter 7 . 9/8
Wow, that scene with Katara gave me chills. Ozai's confession was really shocking but very in character.
kushka chapter 16 . 7/11
Beautifully well written. Loved every moment of this reading. Enthralled from beginning to end.
Olive Tree Hugger chapter 16 . 5/1
This fic has me in tears. Bravo!
Ive read this fic like 3 times, and i really like it, but it has always bother me the part were you say that more money in circulation is better for the economy, it isnt like that its worst it causes inflation, jajaja i know it crazy but i needed out sorry ajajajaj
Supreme98 chapter 16 . 2/14
Oh god I love this very very much, thank so much for creating such master piece. And dude, omg, that last chapter was perfect
elizaka chapter 16 . 2/3
Absolutely wonderful writing! I loved that the epilogue was in Azula's point of view. :)
Love this progression on point well done!
KorpaKejsilic chapter 16 . 1/21
Great story. thank-you so much for writing it!
thequeen99 chapter 16 . 1/5
I am speechless, absolutely blown away by the brilliance of this piece, the pacing, the plot, the resolution, the development.. Azula's return to reality, Katara and Zuko comforting each other and their relationship, the slight humanity left in Ozai regarding his wife .. all of it was so perfectly executed I am crying. and I look forward to more from you, you are absolutely talented.
Solinde chapter 16 . 12/28/2014
Absolutely wonderful! Thank you for this lovely story!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/22/2014
Awwwww that was so perfect! :') I loved it, and this little Azula piece just made the feels even more real. Great story!
SmilingArtist chapter 16 . 12/18/2014
This fic literally ruined me. I stayed up till 3am bawling my eyes out from reading this. Zuko's character is so perfect in this fic. It's hard to find such a good story with him being so in character. I also love how the epilogue was written from Azula's POV.

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful piece of work with us.