Reviews for Beyond the Rising Sun
AegisOfRime chapter 16 . 8/27/2021
I really really liked the emphasis you put on Zuko’s family. Most fics focus on him and his mom exclusively but your focus on Azula (and even Ozai) was really really good. Humanizing.
AegisOfRime chapter 16 . 8/27/2021
That was an adorable epilogue. Very fulfilling.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/29/2021
Wow. you again.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/29/2021
This was incredible. So very beautifully written. Thank you for sharing- and yes! Viva Zutara ️
ButterySupreme chapter 5 . 12/13/2020
ohhhh, uncle iroh enjoying his wave ride is such a wholesome image in my head
ButterySupreme chapter 1 . 12/11/2020
Oh Azula..I'm very curious to see how her character develops in this fic. Consider myself hooked!
Marvelqueen13 chapter 16 . 8/2/2020
What a beautiful story! I really want to commend you on Ursa's death, because I’ve never seen it written so well before!
Marvelqueen13 chapter 4 . 8/1/2020
Zuke? That’s... interesting. Promising story so far. I hope Mai doesn’t cause too many problems, because I really, really, don’t like her.
thewulf-aloha4ever chapter 16 . 7/20/2020
Great story!
kyuubi7 chapter 16 . 5/9/2020
Hot damn, I don't know if you still read reviews, but this is really good. You should be very proud of yourself!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/24/2020
Ugh *gag*... I can get rebound stuff but UGH I never cared for Jet. He was a budding terrorist in the beginning and a bigoted asshole in the end... there was no redemption, no growth, he just got a pass because he conveniently died. Hell, I didn't really start to care for Zuko til after the eclipse, but there was actual damn character development there.
BIGthump chapter 1 . 11/6/2019
So it seems to be somewhat implied but are Aang and Toph together at the end here?
FortheLoveofPlot chapter 13 . 9/9/2019
I really should’ve heeded that this is in the angst category. Too angsty for me omg.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/24/2019
This story was absolutely lovely! I gotta say, Zuko’s characterization in this was probably the best I’ve ever seen, especially in the beginning. Very well done!
iChaos chapter 8 . 8/18/2019
Stay friends? After that? WTF! Nope. Sorry. I don't think so. I stopped reading right there. Excellent writing, but whatever happens next under these circumstances is not something I want to read any more about. I am a big fan of Zuko and Katara, but not like this.