Reviews for Racy Rendezvous: Keiz's Smutterific Shots
SplendentGoddess chapter 14 . 1/27
Reminds me of the Seether song Fuck Me Like You Hate Me, LOL. Good job!
FeudalPriestess98 chapter 12 . 1/12
Keiz, you are magnificent and I hope you know that! Seriously, you have some of the best smut. I don’t know if you’re still writing for this or not, but as I was reading this chapter, the little part about Kagome failing Algebra due to Inuyasha sexting her? Uh, yeah, I would totally like to see that in action! Like a whole chapter dedicated to that!
Wenchster chapter 14 . 11/5/2017
Ya know what? I can see this totally happening when they're married. Inu/Kag are the only couple that can make fighting with each other a good thing. That's why they're the OTP though. Heheheh.

It's always a great day when I get to read something from you. I'm dying for you to write one of your epic, long, extremely lovey-dovey, Rated M, one-shot romances. Just dying for one! Begging on my knees for one.

...I also am so addicted to Perfect Unperfect. Every chapter leaves me salivating for more. I cannot get enough. It's torture waiting for updates. ;)

Thanks for sharing! You're so great!
Wicked.Onna chapter 14 . 11/5/2017
Brilliant funny and OMG hot
loopyjess chapter 14 . 11/5/2017
This was really good!
SplendentGoddess chapter 13 . 9/6/2017
They were destined to be together from that first kiss in his truck.
kat chapter 13 . 8/23/2017
I love how you can make such potentially mundane situations so absolutely yummy.
loopyjess chapter 13 . 8/15/2017
loved all of these!
Wenchster chapter 13 . 8/2/2017
sunshineisdelicious chapter 13 . 7/30/2017
Oh no, it's even cuter!
Michiru Shiroku chapter 13 . 7/29/2017
SplendentGoddess chapter 12 . 4/30/2017
Did you seriously just...write another awesome addition to this collection? Yup, you did!
Michi4 chapter 5 . 2/12/2017
It's not often I like lemons enough to actually review, but now I'm reviewing back to back! I liked the description of her moving like wine and nice little plot twist at the end.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/12/2017
I really liked this one! The kiss she gave his ear and talking into his ear. Nice touch!
SplendentGoddess chapter 11 . 1/7/2017