Reviews for Racy Rendezvous: Keiz's Smutterific Shots
Kittycatgirl1995 chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
It's amazing, the others too. But i got a question... in the 'end' Inuyasha says "I can't..."; "But-" what was he referring to?
Sakurazero chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
wow..i mean wow these are some pretty hot fics
xxoikilluoxx chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
can wait until u finish this story love the lemons ;)
alicealicealicealice chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
dang, your pretty good at lemons!
GREEN N ONYX chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
CinnamonPita chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Love love love loved this! haha, awesome inuyasha fantasies. XD You are an amazing writer, I really love your stuff.
empathapathique chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Omg omg omg. That was amazing. Really. You have fulfilled my every Inuyasha fantasy. My hat goes off to you.

GOD, that was hot!
roxane beanre chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
great one shots... here's an idea for you! have whichever girl drinking at a sake stand and be chatting with some misterious stranger, and they go at it. somewhere in that part say that she scraped her nails down his back leaving a mark. also have the girl say "i wonder what my husband will say to this" then have her head home for shower/bath. after we find her husband is sitting there examining some curious scratches on his back...
bookwrm150 chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
yay! lol, hi...

i like how you made them husband and wife instead of gf and bf. I think it adds a nice touch, and it's also not just a rut, they actually have a real relationship going.

trixie-trix chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
definitely liking this new "story" thing;)haha :)
Butterscotch Peach chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
Oh, darling!

A little rusty, yes, but nothing a few instant messages between you and I won't fix!
Weaving Bard chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
funny, nasty, and dirty great lemons
brakken chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
Irony is delicious. But hentai is yummy too...So basically, I got a two-for-one deal here, didn't I? Lucky me!
brakken chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
OH, the children. Does nobody think of the poor, innocent children! Anyone?

Seriously, I want this to be edited into that Monty Python sketch with all the 'ahem' interesting children's stories. It would fit oh so well. So very, very well...Delicious.
brakken chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
Always fun to see what happens when she takes charge instead. The pace of the writing definitely fit the theme, though it didn't feel rushed. Nice balance there!