Reviews for Racy Rendezvous: Keiz's Smutterific Shots
Michi4 chapter 5 . 2/12
It's not often I like lemons enough to actually review, but now I'm reviewing back to back! I liked the description of her moving like wine and nice little plot twist at the end.
I really liked this one! The kiss she gave his ear and talking into his ear. Nice touch!
SplendentGoddess chapter 11 . 1/7
Awwwwww... Sweet ending!
SplendentGoddess chapter 10 . 1/7
Hope one of them remembers to turn off the stove, LOL.
Wenchster chapter 11 . 1/2
Why the fuck not indeed.

Every. Single. Damn. Time. You outdo yourself. I'm completely gobsmacked. InuYasha and Kagome are SO lucky to have you. :)
RyuSensei chapter 11 . 12/29/2016
I'd say that insisting is working :D (ryupioupiou here xD)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Most of these Fictions suck because they are modern Fiction.
DeathDagger chapter 8 . 11/27/2016
This is from a story, no? I'm almost certain I've read it somewhere else
Wenchster chapter 10 . 9/23/2016
Wowza! You seriously are the queen of Inu/Kag foreplay! I loved every second reading this sweet drabble, though I kinda wished it had gone on a little farther, if ya know what I mean- which of course you do lol. ;) Thanks for sharing this wonderful treat!
SplendentGoddess chapter 9 . 8/16/2016
LOL, naughty Kagome. You go girl!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2016
These are so cute! I love how they all have slightly different ideas from normal smut fanfics. I also love how true to character Inuyasha is. You do an incredible job with that. I can't wait to read more!
KoalaPowers chapter 8 . 6/19/2016
You are such a talented writer. I've been follpwing you for a while and I was so happy to see this recently updated! Would LOOOVE a back story to "Listen"! Oneshot? ;)
Wenchster chapter 8 . 5/31/2016
Awww! You have this amazing ability to make my heart melt every single damn time I read something of yours. It's uncanny. I hope your writing a long Inu/Kag one shot, because I absolutely die for them.

Hope to read more of your work soon! Thanks for sharing this great piece!
MoonstoneMoodring chapter 6 . 5/18/2016
This one is my absolute favorite. So much goodness in such a small scene. I love that even though he knows she doesn't want to go all the way he's willing to take her however he can get her. And it does all kinds of tingly things to me when Inuyasha calls Kagome baby. *shudders* It just doesn't happen enough in fanfictions for my taste. Anyway, thanks for the wonderful smut. I can always depend on you to drop some good LEMONADE.
PureKagome chapter 3 . 5/15/2016