Reviews for Let the Punishment Fit the Crime
jen chapter 19 . 6/9
thanks
Ever think if coming back to your story
New generation of HP fans
RhiannanT chapter 6 . 3/22
Rofl I like my socks, so I guess I'd better review. I'm liking this, so far! Thanks for writing it.
scgaraycochea chapter 19 . 2/2
Hi! I loved it, I would be happy to know how it continues, please continue writing.
It's a great story, thank you, you are a wonderful writer.
Regards.
Cztelnik chapter 19 . 10/26/2016
Liked this very much. Sad to see it didn't continue but had a good laugh at the end. Cheers.
lilyflower101 chapter 19 . 10/15/2016
Oh please don't leave it like this! This is so awesome!
Cinthya chapter 19 . 4/28/2016
2009 come con, but i really like ms figg visit it was hilarious.
caligo-lux chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
now...that image of snape reading harry the illiad is just precious :)
(cant help but think that snape/alan rickman would have the ultimate reading voice 3 )
Griffin Raven chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
Honestly Harry could benefit from doing the normal things/activities that children do - even younger children, because all of these have been denied Harry. As Harry has had a non-normal childhood; in that he never played, or was allowed to express his imagination or all of his emotions. The Dursley's only showed emotions of there anger, hate, disgust of Harry and his magical ability by treating him and calling him a freak! Harry must feel that he's been abandoned by adults who have ignored him and the abuse he's suffered?

Perhaps Severus should get Harry interested in drawing/sketching, music or someother way to express his feelings of his childhood, his past experiences? Or sharing some of Severus's memories of Harry's mother Lily?
Griffin Raven chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
I'm surprised that Severus has given young Harry a list of rules - other than the normal school rules that is? What exactly did Severus learn from his visit to the Dursley's - other than that he didn't like them?
crotia chapter 19 . 6/7/2014
I enjoy it greatly
crotia chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
was it because of the boy praise? I hope so
SNHfvr chapter 17 . 10/23/2013
aww poor Harry and his messed up relatives... it's a good thing he has Severus to help him on his way to adulthood. I would be on to the next chapter, but the baby is awake from his nap. Thanks again!
SNHfvr chapter 16 . 10/23/2013
I have never read that book! I like how Sev and Harry are becoming better at this whole relationship thing. Thank you!
SNHfvr chapter 15 . 10/23/2013
aww! awesome chapter! Please, please, please update soon. I hope your week is going well. We are expecting snow here tonight. Thank you again for your awesome creativity...