Reviews for Let the Punishment Fit the Crime
caligo-lux chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
now...that image of snape reading harry the illiad is just precious :)
(cant help but think that snape/alan rickman would have the ultimate reading voice 3 )
Griffin Raven chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
Honestly Harry could benefit from doing the normal things/activities that children do - even younger children, because all of these have been denied Harry. As Harry has had a non-normal childhood; in that he never played, or was allowed to express his imagination or all of his emotions. The Dursley's only showed emotions of there anger, hate, disgust of Harry and his magical ability by treating him and calling him a freak! Harry must feel that he's been abandoned by adults who have ignored him and the abuse he's suffered?

Perhaps Severus should get Harry interested in drawing/sketching, music or someother way to express his feelings of his childhood, his past experiences? Or sharing some of Severus's memories of Harry's mother Lily?
Griffin Raven chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
I'm surprised that Severus has given young Harry a list of rules - other than the normal school rules that is? What exactly did Severus learn from his visit to the Dursley's - other than that he didn't like them?
crotia chapter 19 . 6/7/2014
I enjoy it greatly
crotia chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
was it because of the boy praise? I hope so
SNHfvr chapter 17 . 10/23/2013
aww poor Harry and his messed up relatives... it's a good thing he has Severus to help him on his way to adulthood. I would be on to the next chapter, but the baby is awake from his nap. Thanks again!
SNHfvr chapter 16 . 10/23/2013
I have never read that book! I like how Sev and Harry are becoming better at this whole relationship thing. Thank you!
SNHfvr chapter 15 . 10/23/2013
aww! awesome chapter! Please, please, please update soon. I hope your week is going well. We are expecting snow here tonight. Thank you again for your awesome creativity...
SNHfvr chapter 14 . 10/23/2013
Oh I truly love this story. I can't wait to get to the next chapter, but then I feel sad when I realize that I am almost caught up to the story. Please continue this story. I love all your stories, but this one is my favorite so far...
SNHfvr chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
I really like this story. Could you continue this story soon. I hope you do. Thanks for your creativity! ! :-)
Ok back to the reading!
angelice86 chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
good one
Guest chapter 19 . 4/2/2013
Too bad you didn't ever finish this. I really like your more recent stuff, but this had a TON of promise so it's a shame you just left it hanging.
Christine Jay chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
OMG! You have to update! This is just too good to be abandoned!
Celestialuna chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
I'm liking the story story so far but I'm having a hard time with the spanking. I was spanked as a child but never for thirty seconds and then some for disrespect or supposedly endangering myself. I was never spanked in the double digits and when I was in school it was five swats with a paddle. I'm not flaming or anything but I don't want someone thinking that it all right to spank a thirteen year old 30 or 40 times, that's abuse.
I like your story and I don't mind Corporal Punishment but there needs to be a limit. Most parents went with how old the child was.
wokanshutaiduo chapter 15 . 4/2/2013
I am really confused about the timeline in this story. In the first chapter you say it's at the end of 3rd year, but in another chapter Harry knew about the Dark Mark (doesn't happen until GOF). You really should have the timeline clearer in your head. Plus, you never made it clear before this chapter that Sirius had died or how.