Reviews for 822 We Only Part to Meet Again
Didine34790 chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
awesome season 8, really good.
allconspirer chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
OK, it's 4:40 in the am & I have lectures tomoro, I warn you now that if I fail this year you will b sued. This entire series was gr8 & discovering it at around midnight has been my downfall. I loved the entire thing and will prob review other parts when I have the energy 2 write words properly.
Chloe Gilmore chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Hi I read all of the season a couple of years ago and can I say that they were all amazing I truly believe that you seriously should have helped Amy Palidino write the show you were very on character unlike some of the many that I have read before I loved it
AShadowedLife chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
OH MY GOD! I just read your entire Season 8 in the last 2 days, and they should SO make this into a new season! This tops Season 7 for sure! Brilliant! Well done, kudos, any other words that mean congrats on your episodes!
girlface chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
Congratulations on a job well done. This story was amazing and I would have loved to see it actually happen on the show. You had all characters down to a T! I noticed that you started a sequel, though I have yet to start it, I'm a little worried that there hasn't been an update on it for awhile and I'm scared to get hooked on something that wont be finished.

I think my favorite episode was the panto. I laughed so hard so many times! Kirk thinking an ice slipper would be a good idea was priceless, and the jokes used in it cracked me up!

I loved how Emily and Richard slowly made their way into Lorelai and Luke's lives. It didn't seem forced or over the top, it was a way that I would have liked to see in the show.

I stopped liking Rory in the show around season 4, and found they did little to redeem her in my eyes. Your story gave her a new light. I wish she struggled a bit more, it seems her dreams are just falling into place, but you gave her interesting story lines and believable reactions to them. (I loved how she can't sing and how embarrasing it was for her AND the audience!) I'm also glad you gave her new characters for love interests, it's like she found her very own Luke. A guy who is mysterious, quiet yet when he speaks, it speaks volumes, and someone who cares greatly for their community, but does it in a non-showy way.

I loved Luke and Lorelai finally getting to have their middle. It was long awaited on the show, and was a horrible thing to have to bare when the writers ripped it away from the fans. It would be nice if the writers actually did manage to put together a movie to finish off Gilmore Girls, but if they can't (which I think is the case) I'm glad I was able to find this story!

Oh and randomly great job with music selection I playlist-ed a few of them and I could definitly imagine them on the show!

Again, great job, and this is the longest review I have ever done, almost 10 words so I'm off to bed!
saz chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
i think its great and if it comes on air it will be a hit for defo...
emm chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
i like this so much i want it in production NOW!
Isabell89 chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
Several years later... here I am finally reading and reviewing the last chapter of your season 8. And what a journey it has been. I think it was nice that you gave the series such a round feeling; even though I am kind of fond of the way the series ended, it left so many questions unanswered, so many stories untold. You showed us your attempt at giving the audience that conclusion, and I am grateful for that. Thank you for providing me with several days of good entertainment, some hoping and guessing and most of all, some form of closure. You did really well with this story.
Chantal chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
Wow.

I've just read through your whole season over the past few days (I wish I was aware of it before, but I got to eat it up voraciously over the last few days, which was delicious!). I just want to thank you and congratulate you on a job that was SO WELL DONE!

For me, I was so disappointed at the impromptu ending of the whole series...so you have given me (and many others) a wonderful gift. As others have said, this was the ending that should have happened there was much more closure, much more development, and I think it would be more than worthy of putting on screen for a final season.

Thank you thank you thank you I feel so much better now! The way you wrote, in episodic format, was really effective; you captured all the characters, the mannerisms, the quirkiness, the music SO well done! I could envision all the scenes. Many laughs out loud, and some tears, especially at the end wonderful wonderful!

So, again, thanks I would send these in and see what happens! Wouldn't that be cool if they got aired?

Oh yeah, if you do get inspired to do a sequel "movie", I'd totally be a fan, I'm sure! You're a great writer, so carry on if the spirit moves you!
Kali chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
I loved the whole thing! It was amazing and I'm really going to miss it.

*tear* I don't know what to say. You did a great job keeping this going and the storyline was great.

By the way, kudos for keeping Luke and Lorelai together. An awesome choice on your part.

So... I guess this is it. But I will be sure to never forget this.

So.. Bon Voyage. :P
a chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
I just finished readin ur whole season nd i LUVED it! I seriously think u shoud send it 2 all the original cast nd amy sherman-pallidino nd they would luv it so much theyd hav 2 film it! I luv the way u linked it really well well with the first 7 seasons. My favourite episode is probably luke nd lorelai's weddin just caus its wat u wait 4 the whole series nd then it never happens! I didnt really like season 7 as much as the others so this season is a brilliant series finale! Thank u 4 writin it, ur a brilliant writer nd im serious bout sendin it!I luved it!
Karina Graham chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
Wow! That is how the series was supposed to end all along. That was amazing. You had me crying at the end. It was like saying goodbye again. You are an incredible writer and you are as close to Amy and Dan as I have seen. Better than the actual series when Rosenthal (or however you spell it) had taken over.

My personal honest opinion is that you should keep writing. Even if you don't publish it. Writing is something you obviously enjoy and have a great talent for and you should keep perfecting that natural-born talent.

Thanks again for the closure we were all looking for with this series we all know and love, and for keeping it true to the original with all the quirky characters and the randomness.

I can't put into words how I feel. Just...thanks
Hahabimbi chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
so sad to see this "season" end:( Thank you so much for doing it, it was a great pleasure to read your story. I saw this story in my head like a movie while reading, all your characters were spot on. I love the idea of LL, Nick and April spending a vacation I get Rorys jealousy, cos I would like to be there with them . Rory found a perfect man, all is Thanks again, I will miss it so much.
Miguel51 chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
That was oh so very well done.

This is your last fan-fiction, you say?

Going out while you're on top, huh?

That's a shame, because I really enjoyed your fics.

If you change your mind, I'll be one of the first to read anything new.

Anyhow, thanks for writing this and I wish you all the best.
heyderpette chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
It was wonderful! A fabulous ending to a fabulous series!

I'm so proud of you for sticking through with this to the end. I loved every moment of it! Thank you so much for giving us fans some closure. And please, don't stop writing just because the season is over! You can write other stories, I'll still read them! You're talented! Do not waste those talents!