Reviews for Pretty in Pink
KittynFishy22 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Heehee! Very amusing! :D
I rlly like it!
StarVamp chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Please write a sequel I'm very interested in J'onn's cute little werid alien baby thing's life I have brownies!
sonicfan24 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Is there a sequel?
piewacket chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Oracle-

Fantastic job with the cliché challenge. You truly understood and delivered on the spirit of the challenge: an Mpreg that was believable. And I thought it couldn’t be done. I really enjoyed this story and it had me chuckling out loud.

pie
AC2 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Heh! Shades of Alien here, but played for laughs and very well done. Added to my C2 for sheer inventiveness.

Good luck in the challenge.

Niggle:

It was badly scared by the invasive procedure, and J’onn had to work on distracting[ed] it.
thexamimi chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Wow.

That was an unexpected MPreg.

Although it was not quite as cliche as MPreg should be, this was quite an amusing story. I know nothing about the Justice League, but I found myself smiling a bit at the part where J'onn found a fondness for Oreos dipped in mustard.

XD Oh wow. Good realistic use of xenolithium...whatever. Hah.
Lady Tragic chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Justice League mpreg, that's just so disturbing I *have* to read it.

Ok, right off the bat- you accidentally double posted part of that first paragraph- everything from "supe[rheroes]" backwards is there twice. But, fix that glitch, and it's a great opening.

The beginning of the dialogue reminds me a bit of Red vs. Blue. "Ever wonder why we're here?". I dunno if it's intentional, but it it is, to me at least, a good thing. . GL needs to be reminded that some superheroes have day jobs, fun. .

Flash filling the Medbay with cookies. Also fun, and a nice little detail. I also like the fact that Flash fixes not on "J'onn is, for lack of a better term, pregnant with an alien parasite" but "So does that make him mom or dad?"

Alright, you kinda breeze through most of the pregnancy telling instead of showing, but this:

" “It was major, highly-invasive surgery, Flash,” John shot back, “Why in the world would you be taking pictures of it?”

The Flash shrugged.

“I thought it was traditional to get the miracle of life on tape. Speaking of which, where is the little guy? Or girl?”"

made up for it in amusement value.

And, it ends with the adorable mutant-looking teddy bear. D'aww!

Overall: Despite a weird concept, I found this story totally fun, and if Flash is this silly in the real thing I may have to start watching Justice League. The fact that I went from "0.o Justice League Mpreg!" to "Dude, I so want to see that kid grow up and become a superhero, I'm sure it's not the weirdest backstory out there *cough*Cable*cough*" speaks very well for this fic.

Tragic

(With a capital 'T'.)
balletangel19 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
This is a very weird story.
d-scarlet chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
that was a little creepy and disturbing, but good job nevertheless.
Grendle1853 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Wow...that was one of the creepier things I've read in a while. Good job.