Reviews for Cherry Stems
Awesomepossum328 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
No matter how many times I read it, it's still the cutest Kataang one shot ever!
Vanna Skywalker chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
THIS WAS SO CUTE! I loved it so much! Thank you for sharing your idea!
Ved17 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Not even! ...well, I'm speechless.
kyunggy chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Aww!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
GET A ROOM!
Robin' Lane chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This was hilarious! I knew Aang could do it without having to bend! Hahaha

I loved this fic! I loved seeing Aang after the kiss, how he felt about it. I think you really got him: he does gets dreamy when he remembers it but at the same time he doesnt act like the whole world goes around Katara and that kiss. And reading The Promise, we confirm that this is exactly how Aang would act about it Believe it or not, it's really hard to find someone who can understand and respect the real character like that, so congratulations! D
AK88 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Well this was entertaining. Not my typical taste for Kataang stories, but it was quite fun to read.
Kataangforever2 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
"This should bea fulesson" I AGREE :D :D :D It was soo cuteeeeeeeeeeee...I'm going to melt here...you are awesome!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Fantastic story! Very awesome, its a shame its so SHORT... I'd suggest making a sequel but that'd be kinda hard to do I suppose... anyway, it was great :)
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Oh, how I loved this! Great job!
Extrani chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Lolz that was soo good. My fav part was...

NO WAY IN HELL AM I KISSING YOU!” Aang let the curse slip, backing away from Sokka in shock. Zuko too moved away in fear.

Sokka shook his head wildly. “What the heck is the matter with you two? Why in the name of the sprits would I want to do that?” He puckered his lips. “These babies are only for Suki!” He tried to sound sexy as he said it but it failed.

Rofl

I luv aang's flirting :)
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Too cute! And hilarious! I loved it and I can SO see it happening! XD
TAvatard chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's hilarious! Great job!
Avagrl-kataang-lova chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I wonder if that's really possible. I'm gonna try it!
Crystal Starling chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
For some EXTREMELY odd reason, Aang saying 'course reminded me of a book called To Kill A Mockingbird. Anyway, great story.