Reviews for Tomoyo's Return
quistis-fantasy chapter 5 . 6/4
Love will you finish this?please do it soon.
januarysunshine13 chapter 5 . 1/15
Oh my God! How come I've found such an amazing fic just now? I always shipped for Tomoyo & Touya but it never happened in the originals... The characterization is incredible... I always love strong female character like Tomoyo and Touya is always my fav... Anyway, I see u have not updated for a long time. If by any luck u would like to continue, that would be really great! Pretty please...
Guest chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Thanks for doing that. Hopefully next time it will be a new updated chapter _
Guest chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Please update soon! I can't wait to see Touya and Tomoyo meet again!

And I love Coldplay...they're one of my favorite bands and I love all their songs. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
all this suspense is killing me
psejhan chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Thanks for updating! please write more!
Twelve Winterflowers chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
The suspense you're generating on what happened to them years ago is really working here. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon!
Accountclozed chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
ohhh loved it, plz updates soon, the suspense is building up gradually and i crave it more:)
Accountclozed chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Nice one. Plz update soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
I love Touya and Tomoyo! Besides Sakura and Syaoran, TouyaxTomoyo is my next favorite OTP in the cardcaptor sakura series. And I think this story is so interesting! I am curious to know what happened between Tomoyo and Touya, and why they act so stiff and cold around each other. I'll be looking forward to your next update :)
Accountclozed chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Oh my God, update soön, I'm dying here, love ur story.
This Little Lady chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
I just started reading CCS fiction and since I have always loved Tomoyo and secretly crushing on Touya, I thought of them being a couple is just too cute. Please update this story soon! :)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Oh my! They finally meet! More, please! xD I can't wait to read their interaction! How will Touya react to seeing her all grown-up and gorgeous? ;) Good shot, too short though :( But that's just me ahahah Update soon!
vedha chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
It is good... But please give longer chapters... Waiting for more... Update soon!
anthem0201 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Sorry but Tomoyo is such a long name, I got a bit lazy to type it. But I'll try to avoid using pet names and such. :)