Reviews for Opposites Always Attract
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2019
Gorgeous
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
yearofthedragon chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I just finished Arkham Origins and it has left me in lust of some good Batman/Joker stories and yours fit the bill. It was just so prefect.
DulcetRipple chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Very fascinating introspection... Love the Bruce/Batman conflict, and the realization of which is the true mask xD
MonsterArtist chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Oh this is gorgeous! I haven't seen the Dark Knight in months (mainly because of that girl. She's so damned ugly and annoying) but I do so love the Joker and Batman. I love that you have Batman and Bruce Wayne as two people in one body. It's just so amazing. The way you have both characters, unyielding, contradicting eachother, yet at the same time, pulled towards eachother like opposite magnets. They won't have a sappy lovey-dovey happy ending. No, this is The Joker and Batman we're talking about! The bringers of chaos and order. :D Thanks a million for posting this!

Monster out.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
look like Leos and Aquarius...huh but that't their zodiac too...haha opposite attract
newbluemoon chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Guh. This is just so profound. *goes away to consider*

Oh and I'm faving, too.
Nintendo Queen chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Dude, this movie is Godly and this fic was great! I loved it. You have a good talent for writing inside the minds of the characters without feeling phony or way OOC. It has a nice flow and sound to it
Llamachick chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
You may now kiss the bride! XDD lmao, excellent.
estelle.evenstar72 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Bwahaha the hotness of Bale and Ledger can do amazing things, seperately or together. Nicely done

xox
Lord of the Shadows chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Gah, I still haven't seen it in IMAX! *cries* I wanna see their pretty, in-love faces all extra amazing and stuff! ...Anyway...

Another great story! :D I must now go read its companion. Love your slash stories. Happiness! Yay! lol
The Soul Cake Duck chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
i love you!

seriously.

keep up the great work!

Cake-chan
MisaYagami1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
O, got some chills up and down my spine. I think you perfectly captured this odd toxic chemistry between them. You captured the angst,the guilt and the conflict inside of Bruce/Batman because there's a lot of need to repress his nature and keep order just as the Joker has the need to do the opposite.

"After all, opposites do attract and the magnetic chemistry between them would always be there, for better or for worse, as long as they both shall live."

The perfect line to end it on as if you well *snorts* married them to each other. For better or worse they're stuck like that never to resolve anything between each other until the very end.
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Wow, thats a great inside view on Bruces thougts on Joker... its a bit sad, cause we can feel hes indeed in love, in a havok way, but he is, with the joker, but he knows how such love would end... anyway, it would be interesting to see what Bruce would do (and feel) if he knew the joker has also this uncontrolable attraction for the bat... just a curious thought, I guess! Keep writing these marvelous stories, Ill try to catch up with all of them as RL allows me.

And thanks for the nice replies, youre really very amiable!
Sonomi-chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I just have to say that this is amazingly written. I think you have captured Batman and the Joker's personalities beautifully. I have only seen the movie twice, but the very first time I saw it I was thinking of the various hints. Heck, even when I see the series I see things. I really want to see someone taker a stab at writing a story about them in an actual romantic relationship, just to see if it can be pulled off. With such complex characters as Batman and the Joker, I would love to see the psychology behind it. But great job with this!