Reviews for Astray
sarah.shilo chapter 16 . 7/4
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing it. S.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2016
Couldnt agree more
heresvivi chapter 16 . 10/15/2016
Love this story! Especially sweet little baby Cat. Thanks for writing:)
Illucia chapter 16 . 9/11/2016
Id dearly love to read more to this! I really like Rhetts pov you had here
Thecobbler chapter 16 . 9/3/2016
This was wonderful
Guest chapter 2 . 6/11/2016
Hmm...
On one hand I agree with you about the scenario-Rhett marrying Anne- as ridiculous. On the other hand, I can see it. The Anne in the book was described as being like Melanie. Rhett is an asshole but not that big of an asshole to let a girl like that be ruined. He probably would have married her thinking he would love her eventually and shed off Scarlett-who he said was poision and his love for her poision- and as a means to spite Scarlett. What I dont get is why he said later Scarlett ran off without a word to punish him, hence he divorced her to punish him... aftet that letter he wrote her after the boat accident. HE was the one who said he never wanted to see her again, must NOT see her again. To me, Rhett was just justifying himself and I hated him for that.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/2/2016
To me it feels in complete, I've really enjoyed it so far, but you have alluded to his mother coming, her children the family dinner ect, what happened when these things occurred?
Guest chapter 16 . 8/1/2015
Loved this fic :) loved the book Scarlett but as you said a lot of it didn't add up! Especially Rhett remarrying!
Kelly Melly chapter 16 . 6/16/2015
Loved this...I especially loved Scarlett and Rhett's repartee ;) They are too cute...loved it.
VanessaHolliday chapter 16 . 1/20/2015
Love how you used the setting of 'Scarlett' but chgd the plotline (R. not marry Anne, Fenton not in story) so it is more about R&S not other peripheral characters.
bellawu chapter 16 . 10/4/2014
thank you for writing this. the dialogs is very smart. i hope this can be the official sequel ;) thnk you!
bellawu chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
wow...i couldnt beleive i just found this story. so excited reading it :)
maipigen chapter 16 . 6/14/2014
this was a great story;)
AreWeInTheClearYetGOOD chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This is amazing! :)
TranquilSapphire chapter 16 . 4/23/2014
It was awesome alright! Though Scarlett crying that much? even around the guy she's crazy bout' is a little different. Nonetheless, it was a nice read. Kept me from studying for my exams it did. :D