Reviews for Slytherin's Silver Trio
Arveen Delphinus Malfoy chapter 10 . 6/24
I mean Draco and Hermione could have been together, hadn't it for Ron's proposal and Draco-astoria dating. Gosh!
Arveen Delphinus Malfoy chapter 8 . 6/24
Little bit of dramione made me feel. veryyyyyy goood
Arveen Delphinus Malfoy chapter 7 . 6/24
Tbh! Reading Draco and Astoria is quite a jab to me bcuz I'm hardcore dramione. Still an amazing Scorose btw.
Arveen Delphinus Malfoy chapter 5 . 6/24
Rosie is amazing, so blunt and completely not wannabe goody two shoes
Essy chapter 12 . 4/20
Your writings fantastic. Can you get Hermione to stay mad at Ron for one more month and start more lily/lorcan please?
ADifferentKindOfRavenclaw chapter 12 . 9/4/2015
This story is one of my all time favorite fanfics. I loved reading it so far. I know it hasn’t been updated since 2008 but I would love for you to finish it.
brookeyhoneybee chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
Kay I get it Ron is being an beep beep but don't hate on him too much he was just as there for harry as Hermione was in order of the Phoenix but anyways lol loving this story !
ivanna33 chapter 12 . 11/27/2013
This is such a funny story! I really loved reading it and I wish you would finish it.
purple sky always chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
I think that whatever Albus comes up for Ron will be good.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
carry on with the story ffs its brill
Bhani chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
Hello, liked your story so far, but I noticed you put it up 5 years ago. So finishing is a lot to ask for I assume?
Anon chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
Please please please continue this story! You're such a great writer, and I desperately want to read more:)
Narnia and Harry Potter 4 EVER chapter 12 . 6/18/2012
Please update this story is very good and I want to find out what happens next :D
WhittneyWolfGirl chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
this is an extreamly awesome story and i would realy like to read more of it if you continue with it.
jrzygurl89 chapter 12 . 6/3/2011
Love it. Would make a great book. Are you going to update it or leave as is?