Reviews for Naruto is dating WHO!
Gin of the wicked smile chapter 10 . 2/28
is there any chance of this ever continuing? i loved this story and is light humored romance and really wish for more chapter
Remzal Von Enili chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
I guess for the next few months he'll be playing "I belive in a thing called love" (don't know the real name, don't judge me)
winddemon199 chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
He shouldn't have trouble fighting on bamboo he had to do that in the ninja academy the difference is it was rope and they started out having to walk on it then they moved on to more complicated things. i guess he may be rusty being dead and all
MissGardenia chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Just FYI, but one of the site's many formatting changes buggered up the start of this chapter.
Hakazu chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Great chapter. Love it.
ArbyMaster458 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
The only romance pair I like, you should make a story about this, I would like to request it
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I kind of wish you were still doing this story in that you made the females ending up with naruto in nice and believe ways with some amount of cuteness to it
daniel 29 chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
A threesome with two captain level female Shinigami? I'm not sure if I want to repeat the experience, Soi Fong…"

From chapter 6 of this story

My questionabout it is who the other captain level female shinigami was?
flamenvy963 chapter 10 . 5/1/2012
Yo Meinos, great stories. I see it has been three years since you updated this. I kknow you are attending some type of school and have no projects you are working on (which I enjoy most if not all of them), but I really hope you update this. I find the one-shots that you write to be well written, thought out and keep the chracters are very far from bein OCC. I also admire the right level of romance and humor that are in each fic, I laughed at some of them, and ahh'ed at others. Also I don't read many crossover girls paired with Naruto, as well as your story. So don't mean to whine, but I would be greateful if you cuold update this story.
HaseoUzumakiNamikaze chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
I have a few pairings in mind that I would like to see. Lacus Clyne from Gundam SEED, the scenario is Naruto is banished for the failure to retrieve Sasuke, he meets Lacus and they grow close. The other is Inner Moka from Rosario Vampire. The story behind Naruto and Moka would be her losing to him at the age of 8 only to promply never see him until eight years later at Youkai Academy when he is sent to learn how to control the Kyuubi's chakra. They end up fighting and Moka makes him her mate.
Gintama8 chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
LOL :)
Gantex chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
this chapter seems like it could be a good fic on it's own. I don't see why there aren't more fics with Naruto paired up with Ayane, you would think they would make a good couple with their similar pasts and everything, also they are both ninja! how can people not make fics like that? it would probably be one of the few crossover fics that I would read.
AceStarKnight chapter 10 . 4/6/2011
Well if your still taking requests, then I suggest Makoto from street fighter!
Josher chapter 9 . 2/14/2011
Sasuke kinda reminds me of Chaz from GX, thinking of him having the those weird speedo wearing guys.
daniel 29 chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Dumbledore never wished for Voldemort's death. What he wished for was a better world. A better future for everyone. Including the students in this school." He observed the castle. "Getting rid of his killer is something that Harry wants to do personally, and it's probably something that has to be done but… Not letting this school and his spirit die is as important." He stopped petting her. "Out of this school can make many Dumbledores but many Voldemorts as well. And it's up to the teachers to be sure that that doesn't happen."

This is from chapter 7 mind you but you have to admit its an unexpected piece of wisdom comeing from naruto of all people