Reviews for The Legacy of the Five Forces
Gooey Marshmallow chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Your Legacy chapters are just as nice as the New Trials ones, maybe even better! And it's just so romantic how Li Shulin and Amamiya Hayashi are starting to like each other! Sigh.

Anyway, PLEASE don't stop writing the Legacy chapters, and I for one would love it if you actually started writing the entire adventures of the Great Five! )
Misyrose chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
i love this story! i read your other one, New Trials, and i really wanted to know more about the Great Five. so thank you so much for making a side story (is it?). please update!
SparklingStar25 chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
i love it!

Its so fun reading this..

hope the next chapter comes soon!
Kibou no Kizuna chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
*.* (supposed to be a starry-eyed look) Your writing skills never cease to amaze me because every time I read one of your stories, I'm always left in awe. Your character development is amazing and I love how you incorporate history into it! It's hard to explain but I get excited when someone throws in some culture or history into their fic because it really develops the setting and the characters. Plus, it shows how much time they put into writing their fic so ... thank you for caring so much about your CCS fics and for being kind enough to share it with us! D Please update soon!
SnowCharms chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
You have no idea how long I have waited for you to add a new chapter to this story...either way Hayashi reminds me or Ran Ryuuren from Saionkoku Monogatari and Kenshin combined together...update!
OldCC chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
Why oh WHY must all the great five characters be so AWESOME to read about? I love this! I mean, not QUITE as much as I do New Trials, but it's fair close.
OldCC chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
O.o Wow. What a messy love pentagon already, and we haven't even seen all five of them yet! . Thank you! This was so much fun to read! On to chapter 2~
The Labyrinths Scribe chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
Yay! I love your writing- it's awesome! I'm still eager for the next installment of New Trials but this will keep me fairly preoccupied. :D

Update soon!