Reviews for Imperfections
Ritzuh chapter 11 . 12/2/2017
Why did you do that to Naruto and Gaara? Why? I mean Kiba x Shino is whatever I guess but my boy Naruto? Come on now
happiness chapter 7 . 10/1/2017
Type your review !that little snake BITCHshouldfeelUNLOVED(by any maní í)
happiness chapter 6 . 10/1/2017
Type your review a night filled with love&passioní íí íí í.I want to see the part where they are having a babyí í¶
happiness chapter 5 . 10/1/2017
Type your review here.i knew that little snake BITCHwantedGaaraí íI'm so clever
happiness chapter 4 . 10/1/2017
Type your review aBITCH Hanabiis,I mean can't she mind her own damn businessí í
happiness chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
Type your review here.i didn't know Hinatawasinthesethings. it was sooooROMANTINGí íí í
KUR0I HIKARI chapter 14 . 6/25/2017
This story is good but a lot of the characters seem extremely OOC. On a side note: why are the two guys who normally get paired with Hinata gay? Just out of curiosity.
Animelover chapter 13 . 8/27/2016
Just WOW.. This got to be one of my favorites.. I really liked ur chapters a lot.. Although I regret hanabi dying.. But the rest is awesome! Keep up the great work!
Alexander 39 chapter 8 . 3/22/2016
I utterly love this story. Excellent work.
One line is my absolute favourite: When Hinata says: "I don't want you or your,um, sperm near any other woman. It's mine.".
Gosh. How did you think that one. I almost died of laughter when I read it. It was brilliant.
Good job.
Alexander 39 chapter 11 . 3/18/2016
Your story is VERY VERY nice butt ... Naruto Gay?
Absolutely NOT.
Apart from that I truly love all the SasuHina bits.
CeyaLater chapter 14 . 2/27/2016
Ryuu would be the best.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/20/2016
I think you should name the baby after the sister but just make it sound more boyish an make it sasukes suggestion so that hinata will be like realy happy over him thinking of something so sweet. That would be realy cool.
sophia chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
any name is alright and plsplsplspls continue you are so good at writing this kind of stuff.
i cant wait to read the next chapter :) :) :)
sophia chapter 6 . 12/24/2015
welll ummmmm you couldve done better but it was good
sophia chapter 5 . 12/24/2015