Reviews for Last Ride
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 2/10
*takes a deep breathe* Wow.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Loose ends and tying them off, and secrets they'll take to their graves.

Ah, there she is, the girl born from ashes. (Haibara, ashes - couldn't resist.)

And a picture of madness. *shudders*
active-imagination-rocks chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Okay, first off, this is a little late in coming, so sorry for subscribing without any notice (I know some people like comments more than favorites). Second off, HUGE FAN! Really like your works, especially the Supernatural series (which is why I'm reviewing on it) and Unprofessional Opinion (Cade is the best! XD). Good storylines, developed characters, the whole shabang. I would read more of your works but except for DP and DC, I have no idea about the backstory so I get lost lD. The only complaint I have is really technical: it's hard to keep track of arcs since the chapters are seperated into individual stories. Small detail though. Seriously, good stuff and I look forward to reading more! XD (Sorry for the long paragraph; I tend to write alot)
Viridian chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Bittersweet in many ways. Did Conan and Haibara have to say their goodbyes like that though? With the Syndicate put away once and for all, surely they can trust a few more people with the truth?
Rasei chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I really like your supernatural series. It's well written and it's a great group of stories. This is the last one right?

one thing to consider is maybe having a list of you stories on which story is in which series.
Dragon's Hitokiri chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I just finished reading the entire series, I must say it was a wonderful read. A definite favorite.
ArabianNinja chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
okay, i don't really get it ... could you explain that chapter to me? and is there another chapter to come or was that the ending of the story?
softdreamer chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I dunno if I reviewed before or not but good fic

I didn't read the whole "Supernatural" series mainly 'cause I didn't like the Ghostbusters crossover and the vampire idea

but anyway good writing style and I like the general idea of the teens cooperating...
DarkBeta chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
oh, yes, confront an uninitiated group of cops with Magic Kaito (greetings, pink smoke, laughter!), and they'd turn to *anyone* who seemed to know what was going on. sort of the way Joker makes the Batman look good . . . in a gentler fashion, of course. Mike Tyler makes a great outsider's viewpoint, and a very real character. nicely done!

favorite lines: ". . . a fleet of curses that would have impressed Nakamori despite the language barrier." "(H)e may starch his underwear, but he has such wonderful toys." (mind resolutely *not* going there!) "I'm a Holmes otaku. I'm naturally suspicious of deaths at waterfalls."

poor Ran. scary, scary dream! true, but . . . it makes me want to find a story where Ran keeps them both. knowing what she knows of the "Edogawas", Ran's impulse to murder is entirely understandable. poor Conan/Shinichi too, for the pain of knowing how much he's hurting her. (well, at least he does know. the original Shinichi probably wouldn't have noticed.)

"given the lack of secured communications in this country"?

four witnesses could *too* be wrong (and frequently are). three detectives and a thief are probably a little more reliable than the average crowd tho'. myself, i'd lean on the physical evidence more (if i were a genius shrunken scientist, which i'm not).

with all best wishes,

db
Ebil Stasia chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Absolutely wonderful. This has definitely been one of my favorite Detective Conan fanfics.
AnimeSoul17 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Your stories are incredible. I have read every single one in the DC universe. All have been very thrilling to read. I especially like the analysis made by Cade and the Ghostbusters crossover.

Wonderful work. Please continue writing.
toru3 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
PLEASE tell me there will be at least one more part T_T When the boys come home :)
damncritic chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
wow.. is it really over? its a sad thing that even vermouth had to be caught in the end though, always liked her for protecting ran and shinichi.

the part about shinichi drowning conan was a bit creepy, it got me wondering if there would be another twist to the story since the scene felt 'evil'.

the 'taking down the organization' part was a bit fast though, i was expecting it to have been more detailed. and will there be another sequel for this? an epilogue of some sort that will say what happened to ai, how shinichi will get to go back to ran, if he ever tells her about conan, how the kids (ayumi, genta, mitsuhiko) would have grown up..

all in all, i liked it.

hoping for an epilogue. :P
Lady Cinnibar chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Brilliant story. Brilliant story line. Just... it's been driving me nuts most of this entire story. Baltimore. My home town. What Museum close enough to see the Bay? Seriously, the best place would be some sort of science exhibit at the Baltimore Aquarium or and Maryland Science Center, both are smack dab on the Inner Harbor. I have a link... search? len& :en-us&saX&oispell&resnum 0&ctresult&cd1&qmuseumsbaltimore& spell1.

The Visionary Art Museum and the Civil War Museum are the closest to actually seeing the harbor. The Walters is clear up by the Washington Monument, it's (I think) about eight to ten blocks north and five blocks west of the harbor, and there's skyscrapers in between. The BMA is clear up by Johns Hopkins, which is only a little bit south of University boulevard. The two choisces I listed earlier might be better, since both of them are literally on the water. Although, there's always Port Discovery which is in the same area, and there's the Baltimore World Trade Center, which has been known to host events inside its walls. Other than that... yeah, they can dredge bodies up from the water, they've done it often enough. Annapolis might be a better choice, if I remember my currents and depths right. The Inner Harbor area is also very well lit, he'd have to go out past the bay bridge to find an area not well lit enough to pick up a speedboat. Because you don't want to take a rubber raft out on the Bay if you don't have to bail out a sinking ship.

Ah well. Nit pick over, hopefully FFN doesn't protest at the length.
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I love how you complete your fanfics. excellent wrap up. excellent series of stories altogether.