Reviews for Rejected Romance
The Glittery Ninja Espada chapter 8 . 1/13/2016
Um...that was...AMAZING! Dude, you write really well, and I loved Raven's inter-story commentary. I know it's been what, 7 years since you've worked on this, and you've probably abandoned this by now, but lemme just say that leaving us on a cliffhanger for such an awesome tale was SO NOT COOL. I kid, I kid, but I was just wondering, do you ever plan on updating this again?
darkimmortalityS chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
hello Are you going to finish this? :)
TOtalBLondeCHick010 chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
Please, Please, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GOD PLEASE, continue. This is easily my favorite TT fanfiction and I'm head over heals for how you write Raven! I mean, it's just so like her.
craizypet chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
excitement! please update soon!
MissMeha611 chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
Oh, I like it! Everyone is really in character and all their actions make sense! Lol, that's hard to find in fan fictions these days. XD

I hope you update soon!
MandaMazing chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I LOVE YOU!111 EWXRTFVUYGBH VGFCYDESWA4QTRDESRV~~!RFCXRDF
ickles chapter 8 . 10/2/2009
hello thar!

I just spent the whole morning reading this. No, I'm not a slow reader, I just re read a lot of things, meaning ALOT. I love how they are all in character and Robin and Raven don't move into anything too quickly. Thank you SO much for the good read, seriously. Its hard to find good stories like these anymore. :D

I'll be waiting anxiously till the next update hahah. Gibbygoobai then. :)
Cylor chapter 7 . 2/8/2009
That is some of the best Starfire characterization I've ever read.
xofreethelightox chapter 8 . 2/5/2009
OMG MALCHIOR? AH! I HATE CLIFFHANGERS!

UPDATE SON!
Spicule chapter 8 . 2/3/2009
I really like where this is headed. Please keep up the good work.
nitti770 chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
interesting story.

look forward to more
Cylor chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
An interesting start with great characterization. I'm going to have to read the rest of this.
X-Deyoxis-X chapter 8 . 1/31/2009
Oh, durn cliffy...

x_x

I really like where you're going with this. It's rather suspenseful and interesting. I see few to no grammatical errors, good spelling, and decent descriptions. You better keep updating.

I'm curious as to overall what is going to happen so please update soon D

-Deyoxis over and out
steveM chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Your story is great! Descriptions are a little sparse in parts, but the dialogue is good. Please continue, I want to see where you're going with this!
RedrumRaven chapter 7 . 9/22/2008
Hey great fic… ill be waiting for the next chapter…I hope you update soon.

Greetings bye.