Reviews for Silent Burden
Sonamyloversega chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww . . . 8 }
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
h, I very, very much appreciate the ending! "Hot, steamy history"? Hahaha! That's BV, all right. The stuff that the show did not give us enough dose of, romance! You are so right. :)

"Part of him would always want to hold back, Vegeta knew that. But maybe, just maybe, he could overcome it. For her, his growing family, and maybe, eventually, for himself." Awww, so, so true! I absolutely agree with that.

This was more than 'pretty good', this was excellent! Sweet one-shot! Awesome job! Love this!
Fireblazezz chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Awesome. We need more stories like this ;)
NinjaWhisper chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Short and sweet. I can imagine this little moment between them
cara9001 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
nice story
Kiaira chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
This is extactly why I love these two. When one can't make sense of something, the other clears it up. Followed by arguing. Lots and lots of great arguing. Great one-shot, I enjoyed it very much.
lying mongoose chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Gah, this was adorable. I was looking for some Bulma/Vegeta fluff, and this just hit the spot. Thank you!
Angel's Star chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Loved it! I absolutely loved it! It's one of the best B/V stories I've read, I do believe. You did an amazing job keeping Vegeta in character while showing a softer side of him. Wonderful, wonderful story and very well written! Keep it up!
Obelisk of Light chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
This is a beautiful story. I especially liked the pacing of the story; the gradual shift in its mood. Vegeta's soft side is shown believably, which isn't an easy thing to do.

There are a couple of places where you've used "ok" instead of the more correct "okay," but that's a very, very minor problem. Good job.
Elisabpshady chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I loked your sory.. very nice
lisalo chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I like your plotline, and that combination of realism with originality.

The two things I did not aprove of were:

1. You did nt define the period he had this nightmare. I focus on this point because Vegeta's personality has been constantly changing.

2. Even at it's best point in Dragonball Z, Vegeta would have taken more time to persuade, and would have shared his feelings little by little.

All, in all, a great oneshot, though.
Thais chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Hi... I've read your fic Silent Burden and it was very well done, cute and sweet. Congrats!

badger62 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I gotta admit even a guy like me can enjoy a mushy story like this once in a while. Especially one this well written. I always found Vegeta's relationship with his dad interesting because no one really knows anything about it. Your ideas a very realistic, Vegeta most likeley does resent his father. anyway great job as always.
kara chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I loved the ending.
Blue Rubin chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
lol...nice ending! :)...but the contence was equally good, if not you for not making Vegeta all mushy and sentimental. nice work :)