Reviews for I'm Not Afraid
TheDeathAssistant4 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
That. Was. EPIC. Dear Jeevas, why haven't I seen this before sooner? I love the concept, especially Near and Mello's feelings about thunderstorms. Literally, one of the best Wammy boy-centric fics I've ever read.

-TDA4
pandas'n'kisses chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
hmmm i wonder who near could be talking about.

*cough*mello*cough*matt
PWN3D chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Haha cute story. I luff it. o u o
littleann84 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
OMG this is so ADORABLE!
And the coolest part...there is a thunderstorm raging outside at this very moment. Fate led me to your story. lol
Great job! Beautifully written _
BlackRoseMuffin chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
lmao.

Near still remembers Mello and Matt.

Too bad Mello DOES steal a delivery truck, crash in a church, and light himself on fire :C
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
aww very cute. haha poor Matt, Mello kicks him out as soon as Near is awake xD It's sad too though, with Mello and Matt each being reminded of their pasts. I really liked how it transitioned from Mello being afraid of the story to Mihael being afraid of gunshots. Nice job
Bialy chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Ah! That was both cute, sweet, humourous and touching. A wonderful fluffy piece that was a real pick me up after all the (equally wonderful) angst fic I've been wading through. Really enjoyed, thank you for writing!
Desdemona Kakalose chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
THAT IS AMAZING.

I think I'd like to squint at this one, especially the 'never take a hint' line.

Excellent writing. Not just a good story, but a classy style.
MangoPirate chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
That was just absolutely precious. Great job. I love ranting Near at the end...
The Pyrat chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Aww, I really enjoyed it! The writing style is quite nice, and I think you captured the boys' characters perfectly. The sad glimpses into Mello's past, and briefly Matt's, were well handled and it was nice to find that they weren't dwelled upon, but simply flowed well into the story. That is, it didn't feel angsty :) I found it very cute, really just sweet to read. I especially liked Near's rant at the end.

Nice job!

- Pyrat
threehoursofsleep chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Hahaha... That's funny, Near's little rant and Mello's pride is highly amusing. And it was cute. Win.
Darkness-Bride chapter 1 . 7/23/2008