Reviews for Come in Out of the Rain
Fortune Maiden chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Its funny. I had a similar idea about Soren and an abandoned cat since it reminded me of his backstory (though in my unpublished version Mia convinced Soren to watch over her cat "Brandy") This is really cute. I remember the cat hunt in the hidden village (twitch twitch)(good...twitch...times...twitch)
you know who chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
1 word, adorable
Ether-Cloud chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
This story was very adorable to read, and it's nice to see Ike and Soren be portrayed as Friends in people's fiction [compared to the alternative, not a big person on it, really.]

I honestly have nothing much to say on it, mostly because I enjoyed how you wrote everything, particularly Soren. Nice job.
mille feuille marzipan chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
This is such a cute story; I love it! Soren with a cat was too good to ignore, and reading it made me smile a lot I love the name he gave it. (Why do I have a feeling this cat will wind up saving the world from a pig-lord-evil-guy-man? XD)
EternallyNostalgic chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
This was really cute! There was one typo of 'Man's' near the end though, you missed the apostrophe :) Anyway, I bet Ike was thinking of when he met Soren, if not, then I dont know what he meant. Really cute story! :D
Trueblade Hinata chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Great fic!

It was cute and very well written!

Link is a good name for Soren's kitty!

Keep up the great work!
Gir Crazy chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
This is such a sweet story. It's going on my favorites.

~Gir Crazy ;3
Sorenfangirl04 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Aw, Soren definitely needs a cat. He never struck me as a type to like animals, but I like how you stressed the face that he really didn't know why he took the cat in. Soren stayed in character too instead of being all loving towards the cat (because we all know that Soren isn't too loving). I think you did a great job in making everything work out. Ha, next time I get a cat, I'm naming it Link!
Elchikaah Haly chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Aw, this is such a cute fic. It's also cute when Ike was thinking about why Soren picked up the cat (think about when Soren was found by Ike when they were kids . ) XD I don't like Soren much, but I really like the way you made him in this fic. It shows that Soren isn't just a cold little guy (well he is with everyone beside Ike). :)

Funny you name the cat Link. O_o