Reviews for The Messiah of the Sparkle
The Next Mrs. Copeland chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Ha ha, very funny, I love Jericho.

Oh, I miss Lance Cade already.

You're right, he never wears enough sparkle anymore.

Vince's walk is awesome.

I just love that he refers to her only as "Kate the wardrobe stylist" in full, too funny.

"The colors are of no importance, I assure you." Perfect. Dead on Jericho as Savior.
AliceJericho chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
She quit on my Chris Jericho? How dare she! she should be honoured to work for the Messiah of the Sparkle.

Sorry 'bout that. They keep getting weirder don't they?
Edward's Josie Black chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
XD My favorite part of this story is how he always calls Kate "Kate the wardrobe stylist." I cracked up every time he referred to her.

I miss the sparkles. :(

When he first returned, those sparkly vests he was wearing for awhile there were sexy. They made me happy inside. And now he's trying to be self-righteous and...aesthetically boring. Which is not cool.
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Omg. Poor Kate... Rofl.
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
seems like Kate is not having a good day...
AspenEmerald chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I believe that your Chris Jericho one shots are my favorite. It's funny to me because I can actually picture Jericho doing this.
Queen Islanzadi chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
LOL Kate the wardrobe stylist doesn't have a last name?

Your Jericho one-shots make me laugh...Usually while I'm eating or drinking. I need to learn not to consume anything while reading your works.
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I loved this. Really, even though I love Chris, I don't think I could be his wardrobe stylist. I'd go crazy. I don't blame Kate for quitting.

Yeah, if he's going to be the Messiah of the Sparkle, Chris needs a sparkly outfit, more sparkly than anything he's ever worn. I missed the sparkles and glitter on Monday night, actually. When he came out in that suit instead of his usual blinding attire, I was kind of disappointed.

Again, loved this.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
That was funny. I'm glad that she finally quit, so that she didn't have to put up with Jaericho's psychoticness anymore. Great short story.

Dani
LionsLady11-09-70 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
WOW

Chris is...

WOW

I still love him

]]
mr.kennedy'sextremevixen chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
hahahaha. that made me laugh! that is what i needed. poor messiah of the sparkle
Ainat chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
it was very funny...love it!
RKO.I.F chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
So funny.I love the Jericho sparkly are always .Aw Kate quit!
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
How does Kate expect Jericho to be the Almighty Messiah of the Sparkle if she won't make his outfit sparkly? Jericho has fans he needs to satisfy with his sparkles.

I can't believe Kate quit. Poor Jericho.

I loved it.