Reviews for Lines in the Sand
Kaya Kazaki chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
this is...fantastic...
i am not kidding, this is just...AMAZING! and i can actually find the truth in there. This is just something that is automatically in my favorites!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Deconstruction and repair of a fan preferred couple. *claps*
Dis-Appearing Writer chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
this is a seriously good one-shot I had tears in my eyes when I read the end. But while the ending is good I just don't think it fits so I was wondering I could create a story from it, I wouldn't really steal anything just the feelings of what each character thinks of Naruhina and make it in to something a little bit more.

So I am basically asking if I could create a multi-chapter story out of this one because it's just soooooo good. I understand if you say no of course since it's your story :)
FrostyNight98 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
*Cries Hysterically and claps hand frantically* Omg such a sweet yet sad story! Lol, the Dakura part really ticked me off.! T.T It'd be so cool if this was a long-shot . Amazing stoory!

-Frosty
site error chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I like this fic but it could've been better if you placed line breaks between each character's point of view because it could've made it more contrasting which I believe was the purpose of their existence.
Annibellee chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Awww. This is so cute! I think Sakura's a little bit over confident of their relationship in this though...Oh well! Great nonetheless!8D
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Awesome. What a great relationship fic :D
X59 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
this was brilliant
Nemrut chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
nicely written and increased my hatred towards Sakura, something I didn't think was possible.

well done
Payce D. Elui chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
That was beautiful!
mistressinwaiting chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Oh, wow... Anit NaruHina much? Everyone's so mean to them! (Well . . . except Sakura.) But I can understand their reasons... But still, I feel bad for Hinata. And what does Naruto think of this?
Amrun chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I like that you explored the flip side of the Naruto/Hinata relationship. In reality, they'd have a difficult go of it. No easy relationship for them. Despite this, they could work. It's nice to see a distinction between happily ever after and reality that is still hopeful.
Sapphire09 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
love this! I like how you tell each perspectives in here. I wonder what Kiba or Shino would think about Naruto and Hinata's relationship... will they be supportive like Neji or like Sasuke instead...?
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
This is angsty yet uplifting at the same time ( I commend you for pulling that off). Interesting views on the different relationships Naruto has with people.
Logrus Mage chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Absolutely loved it. 5/5

And I usually dislike Naru/Hina too.

Very well done. Very true to canon. Awesome.