Reviews for Lines in the Sand
CalicoRunrun chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
It literally echo's cannon. lol It's so freaking bittersweet...I don't even like Hinata, but I feel she deserves someone she can grow with. Naruto is too expansive and consuming for someone like Hinata. She'd become a shadow in their relationship and just cater to him throughout their relationship. Or the opposite could happen and Naruto's vibrancy is toned down to the point he just becomes predictable and boring. Basically what happened in "Boruto"...I find this to be a tragedy either way.

His relationship w/ Team 7 trumps his marriage. Naruto never really meshes w/ the Hyuuga in any meaningful way either. Hinata never finds inner strength or stands on her own. Ignores her clan. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are all people who fought to be where they are and persevered. Hinata's existence to Sasuke would be pathetic and they'd never have any meaningful interactions. Hinata understands so little about Naruto...Sakura's and Naruto's bond surpasses Naruhina, as well. It isn't romantic or platonic...it's kindred (unique). I'm always going to be a NaruSaku fan who thinks they ultimately should've ended up together. Sasuke seemed like he should've been alone, learned to love someone over time, or repaired his relationship w/ Karin. No one seems truly satisfied or "happy" in cannon.

Kudos!
RubyBlue143 chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
I wish this was a full length story. That is how good this story is. You captured their personalities very well.
Unknown2112015 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Need to expand it. It looks good.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This is depressing in its canon-like feel. I'd want better for her. The last part is just too small to give me much hope, though it does give some.
Kaya Kazaki chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
this is...fantastic...
i am not kidding, this is just...AMAZING! and i can actually find the truth in there. This is just something that is automatically in my favorites!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Deconstruction and repair of a fan preferred couple. *claps*
Dis-Appearing Writer chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
this is a seriously good one-shot I had tears in my eyes when I read the end. But while the ending is good I just don't think it fits so I was wondering I could create a story from it, I wouldn't really steal anything just the feelings of what each character thinks of Naruhina and make it in to something a little bit more.

So I am basically asking if I could create a multi-chapter story out of this one because it's just soooooo good. I understand if you say no of course since it's your story :)
FrostedStorm98 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
*Cries Hysterically and claps hand frantically* Omg such a sweet yet sad story! Lol, the Dakura part really ticked me off.! T.T It'd be so cool if this was a long-shot . Amazing stoory!

-Frosty
Ivanne000 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I like this fic but it could've been better if you placed line breaks between each character's point of view because it could've made it more contrasting which I believe was the purpose of their existence.
Annibellee chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Awww. This is so cute! I think Sakura's a little bit over confident of their relationship in this though...Oh well! Great nonetheless!8D
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Awesome. What a great relationship fic :D
X59 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
this was brilliant
Nemrut chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
nicely written and increased my hatred towards Sakura, something I didn't think was possible.

well done
spaycesickle chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
That was beautiful!
mistressinwaiting chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Oh, wow... Anit NaruHina much? Everyone's so mean to them! (Well . . . except Sakura.) But I can understand their reasons... But still, I feel bad for Hinata. And what does Naruto think of this?