Reviews for Naruto has a new 'pet'
jwbones2000 chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
I have to say the grammar and spelling in this story are horrible. The story lines are good though.
OBAMA chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
obama rasengan? really now?
GRAMMAR chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Crazy bitch hahaha
silverback95 chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
Pore shino lol
silverback95 chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
Hahahahaha that was crazy good
silverback95 chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
I liked the last couple of chapter's couldn't review was at school but I really like the story
Guest chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
This is one of the stupidest stores with a worse grammer i have ever seen...go to hell
oppaihammer chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Wait he has his friggin wisdker marks, blonde hair, blue eyes and you are telling me they can't recognized him?
Are you retarded man?
He also tells them her was their old friend and they still don't recognise him, no one is that dense!
Why don't you stop writing crap stories like this where you turn all the female population into sluts and write something with a actual story line and some adventure..
One of the shitties stories I have ever read...
tgms177 chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
"stone lee" hahahah i died laughing
GroveWolf chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
please, please, please come back and fix the story. even if you're not going to finish it. just come back and fix it. either you're dyslexic or English isn't your native language but please get help. it's got potential but reading all the mistakes is like driving over potholes. edit it or get someone to edit it for you. and for god sakes, read it out loud before you publish it.
Googlemo chapter 9 . 1/29/2014
I really don't like cliche harem with girls from rookie 11. I mean in Narutoverse there are ALOT of interesting and cool kunoichi with which pairing could be INTERESTING: Yugao, Kurenai, Anko, Tsunade, Shizune(not to mention girls from movies and fillers). And don't give me shit about them being too old. This is fanfiction you can make them a bit younger(cause 15years difference is a bit of too much, but anything under 10years difference is OK in my book) and it makes it SO MUCH more interesting and just simply GOOD!