Reviews for Naruto has a new 'pet'
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 26 . 7/9/2017
there are so many problems with mixed up words, like the rest that you really need to learn what the proper uses are for the words he and she, or him and her. he is a guy, she is a girl. he sometimes corrects books to keep himself busy. those are just some examples. if you are still writing fanfiction, I recommend reading up on this stuff. at least you know how to write a good story though.
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 24 . 7/9/2017
you could have just said Pocky or something silly... what does PIIP even stand for?
The Sesh chapter 36 . 6/5/2017
Such a great fan-fic well worth the read. It's a shame it was abandoned, I loved where the story was going. Grammar and spelling could be worked on although I'd be a hypocrite saying that. And one of the very few pieces of literature that made me laugh several times.
tank chapter 4 . 4/1/2017
this is so great
The Micky Mouse chapter 6 . 2/26/2017
"It was fate we are togetheruh actually it was the booze"
remarked naruto to tenten
MyAnimeFreedom chapter 13 . 12/31/2016
What the fuck? INO?
Bruh chapter 13 . 10/14/2016
I don't think drywall is hard enough for someone's fingers to bleed and not be usable
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2016
Recheck your spelling you typed hearts instead of hurts
Fernando overkill chapter 2 . 8/8/2016
cntii
Guest chapter 6 . 6/24/2016
shit
Williamgbirkin chapter 24 . 2/29/2016
I've read this probably three times, and a couple of things just occurred to me. One, wasn't Ibiki dating Hana during the assassin arc, or was that just another Inuzuka girl that would 'eat him alive' if he was late? Second, couldn't Jiraya have just sent a toad to Naruto to ask him how to undo the seal? I do really like this though.
Uzumaki Arashi9 chapter 6 . 2/27/2016