Reviews for Healing
shadow girl chapter 11 . 2/9
That was awesome please I beg you continue it or I could die
Ame no Megami chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
Please please do update this story! I love it! 3 I just found this story again after a long time and I fell in love with it agai!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
UPDATE PLEASE!
OrihimeKurosakiInoue chapter 11 . 1/25/2014
I Loooove This Story ! I'm A Huge InixSasuke Fan :)
Elsa chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
nice chapter! I'm glad you finally updated, I'm looking forward to the next one.
StoryLover chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
i have one issue with that. at this point he did not betray anyone. he only became a traitor after joining the akatsuki and that only because he felt betrayed by everyone first, the council betrayed him and made him finally lose everything after he killed itachi. not justified but understandable. but to the oint of this story he didn't betray anyone. he just left his village, nothing more. in this it sounds like the village is an prison that you aren't allowed to leave or you an traitor. i don't think that how it works. he is only labelled as an missing nin, when he would had come back after the deaths of orichimaru and itachi, he would just be ... well back and no longer an missing nin. also chopping off itachis head? lol no.
of course he would be watched and questioned, everyone would be wary if he is safe to be around and if he really stays. but other than that nothing. you confuse the readers with those extrems. so for me it doesn't make sense why they hate him or why he is an traitor cuz it's not at this point, he only left and had not joined akatsuki in your story. please, if you do the story like this then stay to the facts and bring logic into that.

also sasuke is very OC here.
danielle.m.hayes.3 chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
I love this story, its really good and I love your writing! Im actually writing a fanfic myself on my other account with InoXShika and all your story's are just amazing, I've read all of them and want to read them again, I would love if you continued with this story, because I would love to read more. I look forward to reading more of your amazing work! Arigato
deathrosekitty chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
I want to see the hell of the ride he has to win her over! Win her over Sasuke! . I'm a bit obsessed with Sasuke lately even though he is a butthead. :3
deathrosekitty chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
Oh, my. Set up my old crush with someone knew? No thank you.
deathrosekitty chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
Be very scared of an angry Ino, Sasuke. Very very scared.
deathrosekitty chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
OMG! Love Naruto and Ino's actions towards each other. It would be even better if Sasuke and Ino were actually dating so he could act like a jealous ass.
deathrosekitty chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
Aww. Ino. You could have gone to him in his sleep. Love the fact he was so perverted.
deathrosekitty chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
He will never let go of Ino! NEVVVVEERRRRRRRR
deathrosekitty chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
I can't believe he admitted he wanted to see Ino.
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
That sounds a little weird, but I love the memory lane of Ino. It made me really happy when she stuck out her tongue and pulled down her eyelid.