Reviews for The Sheep and The Vampire
X-file chapter 3 . 2/16
You spelled Mello's name wrong... It's Mihael not Michael.
LiesxDissapointments14 chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
Damn ... i mean fic ... they gave me my pervert brothers phone so the auto check is fucked up xc ... sry ... well UPDATE PLEASE !
LiesxDissapointments14 chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
Omg i CANT believe you didnt finish this dick ... ughhh ... sniff xc ... please please finish it ... i dont care if its OOC please
AlwaysHonest chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Not very good. The writing could have been better, the dialogue could have been better, the vampires are just silly, I could go on but I don't see the point. This was given up on for a reason.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
U need 2 continue this story...it's AMAZING!
Shinju Angel chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
update!1
VERO143 chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
Im gonna hurt you! ;O; why do you do such cruel thing! it wa getting so good, pls update soon!
Soul Vrazy chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
Hey when the next chapter going out
Bakaberry chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
Argh i want more :c
Zedax chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
brilliant
Maria Starlight chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
Please update please its almost been 2 yrs i wanna kno wt happens next dont waste ur creativity
AestheticBreezyDoll chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
Please update soon! :D
Die in a hole with Penguins chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
I Love Love This! Mello Is So Sweet Sheep Is A Uber Cute Nickname And Near Is As Adorable As Always!

The Story Is Really Gonna Bug Me Cause I Want To Know What Will Happen!
RazorLike chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Dunno what to say...it's such a beautiful story, and Mello beeing a vampire was so attractive! Althought it was a weird match (ya know, Mello beeing so much careful and caring about Near! We aren't used in such ''Mello type'', but he was adorable, anyways! ), I really liked it!

Oh! I loved the battle Mello gave...!God, it was one of the best scenes in your story!

Keep on, please!

x
Denburrito chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
This story is totally awesome. I hope you keep writing cuz its great, and awesome, and great and It will make an awesome story. goot job and please accept this invisible tree that grows invisible cookies - its a very small tree but it has a good harvest rate and fruits all year.