Reviews for Fading Away
Shimmerleaf chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
*sniff* This is so sad. Stupid Atlus, Heather shouldve been first than Emilio would be second, they just had to stick in other not as important people
Icebreeze chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
AWESOME STORY! I was so sad when I found out he died :'( They shoud've treated him and Heather than the other people.
Amaranth Pink chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Nicely done.

I feel like Heather should have been first so Emilio could be second, though ):
Eiprej chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
...damn why did he have to die?...now im soo sad...nice fic...
Marini135 chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
...I almost cried D: *emotional blob*
Kidalanna chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
That was pretty cool :D
Parsat chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Excellent! You capture the feelings of the moment very well. I really liked the first-person perspective when it came to Emilio's thoughts for Heather. I think the ending could have been better, but you definitely build a sense of drama throughout the work.
Black-wings91 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Sorry if I end up double posting... the last review I tried to send didn't work (stupid ffnet)

Let me try again XD

It was a tad short. But that's okay. :D And I agree. Emilio is adorable! And I'm still sad that he had to die. But at the same time, I respect him for his bravery to die instead of Heather.

Anyways, back on topic...

I loved how you wrote the majority of this story in Emilio's perspective. And I especially loved how you toned this piece into a mix of innocence and hopelessness. Very nice :D

Great job on this short piece. I hope you decide to write more Trauma Center fanfics :3

blackwings