Reviews for They Come In Pairs
Agiana chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
I absolutly love this story! I have read it quite a few times but since I never review to stories you probably didn't know that.. ( This is actually he first review I have ever written..)

This story is original and extremely well written. There is not too much background information but just enough to make you want to read on.

Also the chemistry between George and Hermione is just.. well right! It isn't too flirty or brother-sisterly. I am really curious about what is going to happen next, especially what Hermione is going to to about Fred.

So please.. write another chapter.. ;)
x.eya.x chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
Yup, I really and quite definitely and officially love this fic! :D

So can't wait for the next update! :D
x.eya.x chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Ooh this is so so so interesting!

Totally love it! :)
Glykera chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
plz continue! great chapter!
Glykera chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
ha! lol, loved this last part :)
Binka Fudge chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Oh no! I've really been enjoying this and there are no more chapters. Please update, I'd love to see where Hermione and George's griendship takes them, perhaps it'll get them into some compromising situations, people bickering over tiny details behind tapestries are less inclined to sense danger when it is near in the form of a skeletal cat, a student loathing caretaker or a greasy potions master. I do hope Fred doesn't notice anything between them or he'll think they're dating and that'd just go so wrong.
SilaOfCreo chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
I definitely like this story. It's very fun and almost HermioneXGeorge (which is fun for some reason). Continue, please!
FaithfulHPReader chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
Cute story, I love it! Please continue!
Luckystar101 chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Hey you should continue this story it seems reali gud!
medusaasaphoenix chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
i'm loving this story so far.
fire dragonheart chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
nice
Ah-mah-lee-ah Lee chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
This is shaping up to be an excellent story! Keep up the good work! I can't wait for another chapter!
ellensin787 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
oh come on more chapters plz
mistriss of darkness chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
that was cute! plz continue soon!
Invisible.Words chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I love your story! Meep!

Can't wait to read the rest!