Reviews for Soul Seeker
MimiTaylor chapter 14 . 4/8
That was so so good. Thank you for sharing.
Hancock23 chapter 13 . 1/23
It was a good read.
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 14 . 1/8
I like your fiction.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/10/2016
You know, decent writers give you a rape warning. Asshole! Trigger warnings are appreciated for victims like me.
Jazzy-Reader35 chapter 14 . 4/3/2016
The 3 ryhme in chapter 13 is from the movie/book Holes.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 13 . 1/4/2016
Would've enjoyed and epilogue of sorts but I enjoyed the story otherwise. Fav and follow
Anaxarete-Amaurea chapter 9 . 11/11/2015
v ..g
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
I'm sure someone's already answered this question but the other pub was called The Three Broomsticks.

Do they ever find out that Harry is a horcrux (I probably misspelled that) before something bad happens? Look forward to reading the rest of the story.
Ambie bambi chapter 13 . 5/18/2015
3 is from the movie Holes. Remember the story of singing it when they climb up the mountain?
fyrewolfshadow chapter 8 . 2/14/2015
It's been a while since this story was finished... But I figured it out! It's the Macdonald triad (aka the triad of sociopathy or the homicidal triad)! It's also an amazing story!
aiolealive.ca chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
Heya - As to your rhyme point 3 it is from "Holes"

Lovely story - much thanks for your writings!
Pitbull22 chapter 14 . 4/26/2014
Welcome to the Black Parade by Chemical Romance
sweetandspice chapter 14 . 10/18/2013
This was really good.
dragonmaster1748 chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
Your 3rd note the quote comes from the movie Holes. it is the rhyme sung while giving digger a drink of water at the top of the mountain.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
hey, i love this its so well written and engrossing the poem is from the book 'holes' incase your still curious it is a lovely rhyme- and suits luna alot!