Reviews for Devil's Lust
BettyBoo16 chapter 2 . 3/17
Love. Every. Minute. Of. It
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Lol funny hot and sexy what elce can I say
Kobugi chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Great job with writing this story! Those really sweet scenes at the end are making me grin, haha. The snarky comments being thrown around are amusing too. (:
KimikoSenpai94 chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
I'm enjoying this story, and looking forward to the next chapter :D
Kor-chan chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
hahahahaa.. I still laughing.. lol Dante you are such a dork for recalling the detail to Nero about your sex life with him.. XDD.. I'm still laughing my head off on the part!.. lol XD

And when Nero read the letter he wrote for Dante a month ago was cute. aww... And lol I bet Lady and Trish where grinning and giggle when they found what what those two have been doing lol.. XD
Barranca chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
A very entertaining story to be sure, Nero is lucky to have found the perfect partner :P
Amon2 chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
This is a terrific story, i loved it and hope you continue.
Karaii chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
I do agree that it's a gorgeous way to end the story, but like my reviewer compatriots I also agree that continuing it would be lovely, too! *_* I think you've got something really good going on here, and you do write terribly good sex scenes while developing the characters at the same time, so I raise my hand in vote for another chapter! 8D I love this story, great job 3
bitbyboth chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
Aw, that was adorable, the last part with the note XD very funny. I really like this coupling, and your writing is very good, so I would be all cool with more, but I agree this does seem to be a good place to end it. Good luck with later writing!

x GigaByte x chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
that was the most aswomeist(sorry not a word)dmc yaoi story i have ever read.i sowantto be friends with you,email me at .mabey we could share story idea' it was one of the best yaoi stories i've ever stories rock.
tmelange chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
They are so sweet together! And I loved the way you brought the letter back up at the end. Great way to bring it all back around. :)

You did a great job with this story. You managed to show a lot of love between Nero and Dante without being overly sappy. And, of course, the sex was HOT. Bravo!
tmelange chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Very nice! Dante is completely smitten, and I hope Nero comes back so Dante can be happy. :) It seems like Dante is a closet romantic, at least where Nero is concerned. You did a great job with this chapter, particularly the sex scene which was HOT LIKE FIRE. Bravo!
Mirai chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
I love it, you kept them in character through the ordeal. Totally awesome, most people take the characters out of context when they do this stuff but you did a bang up job. I love it. Makes me want to rape Dante though.
XsoulXsocietyXangelX chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
loved IT!
Ranchdressing chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
I swear this is one of the cutest yet hottest DMC yaoi I've read! I love the first chapter was all serious then it turned into a HOTT smex scene! Then this chapter focused on Dante instead of Nero and how he was kinda angsting. Oh the ending was so cute! *blushes*

I'm so glad that Nero came back-afterall, Dante with a hell of lot of sexual tension wouldn't be good, now would it? XP

But please, make another chapter! We all want the lovely smex and lovely romance that is DanteXNero! (Rawr~!)