Reviews for Shaping Destiny
EvilAngel310 chapter 4 . 6/7
OMG. I know this story is like, forever old, but I just couldn't resist after seeing 'The Diary of Jane' in your soundtrack list. Breaking Benjamin is my all time favorite band. XD You made my day. Zutara forever!

I guess you've stopped writing for a while. But please finish the story.
castle.sherlock.winchester chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
Are you going to write more? Please do!
Rohan's Doctor chapter 16 . 4/4/2013
Why is this discontinued. Ohmylord. Don't do this to me. Its so good, to die so soon. Nooooooooo.
just me chapter 16 . 3/11/2013
I really like your story! You've kept all the characters true to the show and you have a very nice way with words! I actually laughed out loud a couple times! LOL! haha...
I hope you get to finishing this story, because i really enjoyed every bit so far!
Can't wait to read your other stories; I'm a fan!

See you in the next chapter... hopefully!
l0ngl0st chapter 16 . 4/3/2011
I like how you made Katara and Zuko best friends. I mean, I normally wouldn't be able to imagine them like that, but the way you wrote it, it works. I also like how you had an explanation for why Katara would ditch Aang, just 'cause it would be weird if you had her suddenly turn away from him without a good reason. Though I have to say, I feel bad for Aang. And the romance in this is really good. It's sweet, but not to the point where it's overwhelming, 'cause you have all the other stuff going on too. I really like your Zuko/Katara stories!

Needless to say, I'm really sad that you discontinued this. :(
ProbablySatan chapter 16 . 7/8/2010
I love it, update soon x]
Dreaming 11 chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
Your style of writing is really good, but the one thing I don't like is how Katara seems to be referenced only as someone's girlfriend. She plays a crucial part in ending the war, and logically, should be recognized as a war hero in her own right.
OddlyAlice chapter 16 . 4/21/2010
Only Sokka could walk in on his sister KISSING Zuko and not think it meant anything.
ForeverAMusician chapter 16 . 3/20/2010
omg please update! I want to know what's inside the box! Well I think I already know lol.
MelissaIssa chapter 16 . 1/16/2010
man, i would really love it if you updated this! this story is so amazing!
Ginver chapter 16 . 1/7/2010
Unfortunately I write this review on an iTouch, so it is impossible for me to give this story as much of a review as I feel it deserves. Nevertheless, I will try!

One of the highest compliments (and also not so subtle incentives) I can deliver is reporting the crestfallen feeling I had when I glanced up at the last updated date and saw how long ago it was. From experience, though, I can say that a rdview from the blue can sometimes spur more writing.

You handle a well-known pairing superbly. Keep it up!
sasusakufan2357 chapter 16 . 11/25/2009
I absolutely love this story with all its Zutaraness :)! I hope you update soon :( It's been a while...So I take it Zuko will ask Katara to marry him right? ;) Anyway, I hope you update soon! I'll be waiting
storm2011 chapter 16 . 10/6/2009
Great story! I'm just sad to see it hasn't been finished! Do you have plans of finishing it? I see you have a preview for the next chapter at the end of this one. Please keep writing!
sssweetie chapter 16 . 9/25/2009
I am really looking forward to the next chapter! -)