Reviews for Avatar: The Fire War Renaissance
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 1 . 7/12
First chapter of an awesome story. There were a few mistakes but this is the only really well written story I could find. Is it me or Katara a little too horny?
BnaditCorps chapter 70 . 5/9
70 chapters, 5 days. Yeah I may have been addicted. This was great though, it filled up my time when I wasn't riding my bike and couldn't do anything else since I recently hurt my finger. In fact this is what I looked forward to everyday.

10/10
Reunarudo chapter 6 . 5/6
That last scene in the chapter was the best. That does seem like something Aang would do.
dude the disease doesnt mean that she 100% is going to become impotent. it just means that if this continues then she will .. its not confirmed. but i swear if u make katara impotent then this sucks cause she doesnt deserve this
ExtraFun chapter 70 . 11/27/2015
Thank you BlackRose108. I really liked this story. To be more accurate I was addicted to this since I read all 69 chapters in 3 days . This gave me hard times though since I'm fan of kataang and that infertility plotline crushed me but in the end it turned out pretty good.
ExtraFun chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
welliegirl16 chapter 70 . 3/19/2015
this was so well done! thank you!
Guest chapter 69 . 3/14/2015
Amazing story... :)
Kairenai chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
Nice story. Thx for writing it. I'm a sucker for Kataang! Anyhow, I don't know if it really matters now as it's been a while since this story has finished but I just had to inform you of the error in their ages. At the beginning of the series, Katara is 14 and Aang is 12. According to the conversation between Aang & Zuko before the coronation on the last episode, a full year has passed making Aang 13 & Katara 15. Almost everyone gets it wrong somehow...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I luv did story
Ka-tay's mind chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
Woah there...
Ka-tay's mind chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
Aang's worried, isn't he? It's kinda sweet of him though..
Ka-tay's mind chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
I hope Zuko and Toph resolve this soon. And damn, Aang, bold move.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
Maybe asking advice from Sokka wasn't the best idea...?
Ka-tay's mind chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
And family relations are mended! Whee! And Zuko was the bridge between it (surprisingly!)
1,080 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »