Reviews for Avatar: The Fire War Renaissance
Ashlynn chapter 1 . 3/28
I can agree on there is not alot of good Kataang
KaelThasSunstrider chapter 69 . 10/27/2016
I was waiting for so long to see the Kataang wedding, even Toph and Yuexi were shown taking the next step in their relationship. And the main ship...nothing. You promised us you would bring us the Kataang wedding in the bonus story, and as of today...still nothing.
I'm sad now, I waited 69 chapters to see it happen :(
Pandasrowrloudly chapter 6 . 9/28/2016
LOL,That last paragaraph though XD # $DABDABXDGETNOSCOPEDSONMLGQUICKSHOTSWAGADOODLEDO
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
First chapter of an awesome story. There were a few mistakes but this is the only really well written story I could find. Is it me or Katara a little too horny?
BnaditCorps chapter 70 . 5/9/2016
70 chapters, 5 days. Yeah I may have been addicted. This was great though, it filled up my time when I wasn't riding my bike and couldn't do anything else since I recently hurt my finger. In fact this is what I looked forward to everyday.

10/10
Chinese Irishman chapter 6 . 5/6/2016
That last scene in the chapter was the best. That does seem like something Aang would do.
Guest chapter 49 . 3/20/2016
dude the disease doesnt mean that she 100% is going to become impotent. it just means that if this continues then she will .. its not confirmed. but i swear if u make katara impotent then this sucks cause she doesnt deserve this
ExtraFun chapter 70 . 11/27/2015
Thank you BlackRose108. I really liked this story. To be more accurate I was addicted to this since I read all 69 chapters in 3 days . This gave me hard times though since I'm fan of kataang and that infertility plotline crushed me but in the end it turned out pretty good.
ExtraFun chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
welliegirl16 chapter 70 . 3/19/2015
this was so well done! thank you!
Guest chapter 69 . 3/14/2015
Amazing story... :)
Kairenai chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
Nice story. Thx for writing it. I'm a sucker for Kataang! Anyhow, I don't know if it really matters now as it's been a while since this story has finished but I just had to inform you of the error in their ages. At the beginning of the series, Katara is 14 and Aang is 12. According to the conversation between Aang & Zuko before the coronation on the last episode, a full year has passed making Aang 13 & Katara 15. Almost everyone gets it wrong somehow...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I luv did story
Ka-tay's mind chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
Woah there...
Ka-tay's mind chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
Aang's worried, isn't he? It's kinda sweet of him though..
1,083 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »