Reviews for Darkness Falls Upon Us
A good story and really interesting I hope you continue this soon as it seems a shame to end here just as its getting to the good parts.
aze chapter 29 . 5/15
Its a good fic even if the fact that Harry fell to easy in love with Fleur is boring. I have the feeling that Harry only fell in love because she is pretty. She doesnt sound very clever since she was easily manipulateur by a Gryfondork.
Rootbeerman chapter 29 . 4/22
Hope you can continue both stories soon I love them both and I wish you a good day.
Rootbeerman chapter 10 . 4/20
Like the story so far but I hate how daph just left harry like that. I know that he wasnt upset and that they are young and its a hp/fd story but I like hp/dg just as much (love the other story btw) but to say you liked him, even if only a little, then to ditch him not long after for their other friend was a tad cruel in my opinion. Other then that I like the story so far I love dark harry stories and if you know any good ones let me know I can never seem to get enough of them.
Cynical0range chapter 1 . 3/31
sigh. the wand ruined the story for me. i was willing to accept harry's cliche upbringing in an orphanage and how much it resembled tom riddle's but the wand became a bit too much. do you happen to have a dark!harry checklist?
Im a guest chapter 2 . 2/22
...A neville Draco...and a Draco Neville personal I love it xD
Robert77833 chapter 29 . 11/27/2015
Are you ever going to continue this?
reader chapter 29 . 10/20/2015
hey.. when are you coming back? don't reedit the story, just finish it. can't wait for more.
GouberMan chapter 25 . 10/19/2015
I guess you're another writer he doesn't read what he has already written being as though you made sure that Sirius house is under the fieldias charm so how can dumbeldore just flame to a hidden place Phoenix or not. He also would not trust the head master with the secret anyway. You really don't seem to think things through before you write them do you ?
GouberMan chapter 15 . 10/19/2015
Very immature and dumb idea to just give away dark arts books just because he has a mentor. They could explain more than Sirius and give a different view. Not to mention to even think Sirius knows all the darks arts s just stupid. As for him going to France I hope you wrote about him either starting to learn French or at least a magical to give him the knowledge. Too many writers totally ignore the language barrier or continuously butcher English in their stories to show her not knowing English well. Instead of just having my Harry learn French. Which I think would impress Fleur more.
Drew86419 chapter 21 . 6/22/2015
You also have no idea how to handle relationships and emotions.
Drew86419 chapter 20 . 6/22/2015
Your story is getting progressively worse this chapter. I feel like you are trying to explain everything in the most detailed way possible with way too much extra information. For example you could say " I like food" and then go on to tell why you like food, how much you need and why food is important. Hell you might even tell how food is made.
The point im trying to make is that you are focusing WAY to much on unimportant things and its making the story a tedious thing to read.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
I love it so far! I was just wondering what conversion you used for galleons. The two that are popukar are 5 pounds and 50 pounds per, what do you use? I am used to fifty, so the 100 pound meal was a bit weird to me. Thank you!
A Fawkes Named Kurama chapter 29 . 6/18/2015
Loved this story 9.5/10
Tarix chapter 28 . 6/18/2015
Pretty good, hope you finish the story someday. The world need more wonderful Harry/Fleur fics.