Reviews for Darkness Falls Upon Us
Drew86419 chapter 21 . 6/22
You also have no idea how to handle relationships and emotions.
Drew86419 chapter 20 . 6/22
Your story is getting progressively worse this chapter. I feel like you are trying to explain everything in the most detailed way possible with way too much extra information. For example you could say " I like food" and then go on to tell why you like food, how much you need and why food is important. Hell you might even tell how food is made.
The point im trying to make is that you are focusing WAY to much on unimportant things and its making the story a tedious thing to read.
I love it so far! I was just wondering what conversion you used for galleons. The two that are popukar are 5 pounds and 50 pounds per, what do you use? I am used to fifty, so the 100 pound meal was a bit weird to me. Thank you!
A Fawkes Named Kurama chapter 29 . 6/18
Loved this story 9.5/10
Tarix chapter 28 . 6/18
Pretty good, hope you finish the story someday. The world need more wonderful Harry/Fleur fics.
Alexielios chapter 28 . 4/17
Hey, really amazing story and plot ! I was a bit surprised by the lemon part, but the est is soo good, guess I can live with it x) even if i still think there are a bit young sometimes (especially during 2nd and 3rd year). I can't see harry submitting himself however. I'm sure he'll grow tired of voldemort foolishness at some point. As for the tasks, i though therewre wards not ot have the creatures mess with each other. How could have neville ride Buckbeak across the acromantula? Can't wait for the next chapter, it is definitelly awsome !
Thembile chapter 21 . 3/27
Lovely story that is as any Dark!Harry-Story should be. Really. Harry's a powerful, but still balanced and believable Charakter.
One thing that really had me laughing was his Duelingfinals-Guys Name though: Stalinvlad? Really?
piltad chapter 29 . 3/26
Can't wait to see more from this
misherukuro chapter 28 . 1/29
Excellent fic. ,
Uzumaki-san chapter 28 . 11/12/2014
Need to rewrite this story with Harry and Pansy pairing. She is a purebred, Fleur is a veela. Daphne is unreliable, she swapped the Harry by Blaise too fast, without thinking about the feelings of the Potter.

In fact, Harry would be good to use the Cruciatus curse on blaise as revenge for his betrayal and daphne. Pansy is a younger Bellatrix, she just needs encouragement to go crazy like the woman Lestrange.

Harry needs to become darker and still win the position of Prince of Slytherin, destroying any opposition in the house of snakes.
vampwalker709 chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
Man i hope they do not use the journal to revive riddle harry will be screwed if they did.
vampwalker709 chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
Well dumbledore really fucked up with harry love dumbledore and all but this is gonna bite him in the ass hard poor guy he is creating another dark lord and it is mostly his fault it is sad.
vampwalker709 chapter 13 . 11/1/2014
Hope his patronus is a dragon i know it is silly but love dragons.
vampwalker709 chapter 12 . 11/1/2014
Nice his first murder i am glad to the scumbag deserved it great chapter.
vampwalker709 chapter 6 . 11/1/2014