Reviews for Darkness Falls Upon Us
Thembile chapter 21 . 3/27
Lovely story that is as any Dark!Harry-Story should be. Really. Harry's a powerful, but still balanced and believable Charakter.
One thing that really had me laughing was his Duelingfinals-Guys Name though: Stalinvlad? Really?
piltad chapter 29 . 3/26
Can't wait to see more from this
misherukuro chapter 28 . 1/29
Excellent fic. ,
Uzumaki-san chapter 28 . 11/12/2014
Need to rewrite this story with Harry and Pansy pairing. She is a purebred, Fleur is a veela. Daphne is unreliable, she swapped the Harry by Blaise too fast, without thinking about the feelings of the Potter.

In fact, Harry would be good to use the Cruciatus curse on blaise as revenge for his betrayal and daphne. Pansy is a younger Bellatrix, she just needs encouragement to go crazy like the woman Lestrange.

Harry needs to become darker and still win the position of Prince of Slytherin, destroying any opposition in the house of snakes.
vampwalker709 chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
Man i hope they do not use the journal to revive riddle harry will be screwed if they did.
vampwalker709 chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
Well dumbledore really fucked up with harry love dumbledore and all but this is gonna bite him in the ass hard poor guy he is creating another dark lord and it is mostly his fault it is sad.
vampwalker709 chapter 13 . 11/1/2014
Hope his patronus is a dragon i know it is silly but love dragons.
vampwalker709 chapter 12 . 11/1/2014
Nice his first murder i am glad to the scumbag deserved it great chapter.
vampwalker709 chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
Great chapter.
vampwalker709 chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
Nice looks like he found his teacher.
vampwalker709 chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
Awe man nice setup love it.
vampwalker709 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Great chapter.
Harry Black chapter 29 . 10/29/2014
This story is great. Much better than your other story. But there is stuff that does not fit, things out of context in the story. So I think, you should rewrite it. First is the rivalry between Harry and Neville (I think the rivalry should be between Neville and Draco, so Harry would have room to move in the shadows). Harry and Fleur is very wrong, Fleur is a veela and he is part of a supremacist group. The pairing of Harry should be with any girl pure blood, Pansy Parkinson, Hestia Carrow, Astoria Greengrass (It would be a little revenge against Daphne who eventually chose Blaise. After all, Harry is likely to rise in the ranks of Voldemort, and he may make his arm right in the future). Another thing is that Harry forgives easily, it will be a Death Eater in the future, and forgiveness is not in the vocabulary of Voldemort's followers.

So do yourself a favor and rewrite this beautiful story, please.
Wraithyboy chapter 29 . 10/27/2014
So just finished reading what you have done so far and I am enjoying it. well written and nicely structured. I'm not sure on when you are going to be starting up this fic but I'm looking forward to it. I think I will have a look at your other fic now. Anyway great fic get back to it soon please. :)
wolvesheart chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
you may change it in future chapters but in the first chapter of this story you say appears and any form of the word really often. It was kind of distracting in a way. I would suggest using synonyms of the word or change the sentence so that you aren't so repetitive.