Reviews for Digimon Unlimited: Rise of the Demon Lords
harmonyfan669 chapter 13 . 7/19
i think Digimon frontier should have been too
OmnimonAllDelete chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
Man! That was really awesome! It was cool, excitng, and frickin' hilarious! Some of those moments, like Beelzemon marrying TK and Kari or Takato forgetting the DVD and the revised Adventure epilogue but it was easily the funniest fic I've ever read. A few grammar errors and name errors are still not enough to bring this fic down! It was amazing!
OmnimonAllDelete chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Lol! That shit about Takato talking about Sorato was freakin' awesome! Loving the fic so far!
chasesane chapter 18 . 10/9/2014
I love what you did with Beezlemon/Impmon. I faved this story because of him.
Great chapter 18 . 10/6/2014
A great story! I was expecting a sequel with the D-Reaper, but this is cute! Love the angry brother in law. And the shotgun wedding! Looking forward to more!
thrawn92 chapter 18 . 7/13/2014
I'll be honest, I was kinda disappointed that Imperialdramon didn't show up. Him, and his various modes.
Albinounicorn chapter 18 . 5/28/2014
SEQUEL WITH DATS AND LW AND IN THE DIGIMON WORLD DAWN DUSK
Kyubbiman chapter 18 . 5/15/2014
I love this story. I've read it probably 10 times over the past 5 years and it never really gets old. I joined this sight in 2008 and have read hundreds of fanfictions since then. This story easily ranks in my top 5 best fanfics I've ever read since first discovering fanfiction. I love it for the message it sends as well as the fact that you have my two favorite Digimon pairings coming together but doing it in a very deep and emotional manner seen as true lifelong "there will never be another I'm yours forever" kind of love. Yes it embodies the sappy love cliche but it works for me. Plus the scene in which the Digidestined watch movies starring themselves and their subsequent reaction to said movies was a stroke of comedy genius you could have done more with it and made it funnier but it still works out great.
Fier66 chapter 18 . 4/9/2014
This fic is awesome, I love you. Clap clap.
MitzvahRose chapter 18 . 9/29/2013
I am stunned that I have not reviewed this. Seriously... did I lose internet before my old review got through or something?! O.O

I just adored your story! Easily one of my top favorites of all the stories on this site, let alone of Digimon ones! I plan on going back and reviewing all (or most) of the chapters PROPERLY at some point, but I guess this will have to do for now. :)

I have but one thing I wish to ask you... will you be making a sequel, culu? 3
edboy4926 chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
Awesome story
Fan Rider Ryu chapter 18 . 12/23/2012
I think it goes without saying your Lilithmon is superior to the annoying one in Xros. Granted, I'm biased against Xros, but still. Actually seems to use that whole 'I'm a creature of lust' aspect of her being. Also, love it how you have Ryu be he one to show the others that they can mix and match the Digi-Armor to get other forms, and not be so typical in combat.
ShadowLDrago chapter 18 . 12/11/2012
LOVE IT!
ShadowLDrago chapter 17 . 12/11/2012
LOL! This is the funniest part ever in the story, this made me cry laughing!
ShadowLDrago chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
THIS IS THE MOST BADASS CHAPTER OF THE MOST BADASSS DIGIMON STORY I HAVE EVER READ! I LOVE THIS STUFF! THIS IS SAPRTAAA! *runs off cackling like mad and then runs right through a wall*