Reviews for Rings and True Immortality
Lulumo chapter 4 . 7/11
Holy shit a climax and of course you had to drop this, ugh I so wanted to see how character from Harry Potter show their true power, especially Harry and kick that Saruman's ass!
Lulumo chapter 3 . 7/11
Damn Harry you're so cool and Badass I may've fallen for you XD. Keep going show them the power of Master is death and how badass you are!
1sunfun chapter 4 . 1/6
Good.
alia00 chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
c'est une très bonne fiction, dommage qu'elle soit abandonner
LatinGrammarGeek chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Thought I'd mention this quickly; when you search for a word in Latin, such as "Leader/Commander" and get a result like "Dux, Ducis", it does not mean that Dux Ducis means Leader. Dux is the nominative, Ducis the genitive. They normally add that to show it's an irregular noun. Ducis means "of the leader", so your city is named "Leader of the Leader" at the moment.
High Reacher chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
I know it has been a long time, but please don't give up on this story!
K chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
Did lily betray her father, is there more to this story?, will Harry be able to use magic when the king of Rohan is released from saruman' grip?
whrr.trudy chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
love it, can't wait for the next chapter!
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
I hope you haven't given up on fan fiction and continue updating! GL, this is an amazing story
MeinNameIstHase chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Harry is probably taking a little bit too much responsibility here, but well, he's still human. I liked this story, when I first found it and I'm still liking it now.
PiptheSnake chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Wow... I feel terrible for Harry. This is truly brilliant; please write more soon
LunarCatNinja chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
Interesting story. I love how Harry keeps shocking people.
Saphieralynn chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
I hope things are going well for you and hope to be able to read more of your story as well as others that you have written.

Sincerely,
Saphieralynn
Gracealma chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
I like. Please update.
AracadiaMaxwellValentine-26 chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
update update update pls love the story and it'd be a shame to leave it where it is pls update ,I wanna know what happens on how it ends pls and thanks for reading this