Reviews for A Trip to Denali
sweetes forbiden candy apple chapter 15 . 8/28/2011
Great!
texastwifan chapter 15 . 7/29/2011
Way to leave us hanging. I guess this story is dead. Too bad, it was good. Any chance you will start writing again?
vampiregurl chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
that's not how you show your love.
silverwolfkitten chapter 15 . 11/27/2010
NOOOO!

DON'T FALL FOR IT BELLA!

DON'T FALL FOR IT; IT'S TANYAAA!

THE CRAZY PHYCO BITCH!

DON'T GO D:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *starts pulling out hair becuase i'm so fustrated*
Mrs.Cullen1577 chapter 15 . 9/22/2010
i don't mean to b overly critacle , but edward is an ass ... How bella could forgive him is against me , he never deserved her if she can hurt that much from everything he did and still forgive him . I would have told Tanya to keep him... As bella said there is always a choice...

P.s. She should have just had carlisle change her so she could remove edwards now diseased from the whore (tanya) dick and set it on fire never to be seen again
vampiregurl chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
did he honestly think tanya would let him go? or when she proposed he sleep with her in order to get information? she'll keep withholding the info. so stupid.
vampiregurl chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
he did everything for bella. but he crossed the line when slept with tanya. the thing he did would be meaningless no matter what his intentions were. did he actually think bella would forgive him? it's not that easy to forgive.
aourjosdvkjerokgjklfdjio4jgk chapter 15 . 4/25/2010
way to be an ass about not finishing the story...gr...
2Cute4U chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
oh he'sin trouble now
crazycookies97 chapter 15 . 8/29/2009
love this! update!
DBZZY chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Son Of A bitch what kind of lline is this:

“I didn’t say I was letting go…I just need time. I can’t forgive you right now. I don’t know if I ever can. You have to understand where I am coming from. You slept with another woman, Edward! I still can’t believe it. I can’t believe you would do that…”I trailed off.

“You kissed Mike..” He said incoherently. I spun on my heel to face him, anger written all over my face.

He IS SO STUPID!
DBZZY chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
I HATE THIS LINE:

I sat on the bed and glared at him. “What? Are you upset with me because Mike Newton kissed me?” I tilted my head to the side as I got smart with him.

He growled under his breath. “What do you think, Bella? Another guy kisses my girlfriend, my fiancé, how should I react?”

HE IS SUCH A HYPOCRITE.!

STUPID BASTERED!
Jennifer chapter 15 . 4/22/2009
I know what is gonna happen...I know what is gonna happen...hehehe...after I read this chapter I started to chant that to myself while giggling; which is completely uncharacteristic for me.
RagingCookies6 chapter 15 . 3/19/2009
Well, I admit I love the story and the chapter..

but; when are you going to grace ourselves to your next chapter!

Just curious.

Keep up the good work!

Peace-

Cerri
Una chapter 15 . 3/5/2009
I bet the note wasn't from Edward.