Reviews for A Trip to Denali
jk chapter 15 . 6/9
ya right its obvisiously a set up...Edward wouldn't plan to meet bella at a fucking hotel! He only fucks woman that he isn't engaged to!
nasty used up piece of lying cheating shit
jk chapter 14 . 6/9
this is total bullshit!

how can bella forgive him? he been with another woman! for THREE FUCKING MONTHS!

them being together now is just fucking wrong! and how in the fuck is he still her fiancé? when he propsed he said he would love her EVERY moment of forever...every moment of forever that he isn't balls deep in another woman/? when he isn't kissing another woman? and what else did he do with the whore?
and when the woman that he cheated on bella with shows up why was it that bella had to say anything? shouldn't Edward have taken care of that?
also...im pissed that Edward isn't brooding over what he did...mr gentleman wait for marriage ...cheated on his fucking fiancé! gave another woman his virginity...and hes not more upset with himself? well why the fuck would he be! bella forgave him what the next fucking day!
I'm sooooo angry!
jk chapter 13 . 6/9
funny how Edward can fuck a woman that's not his fiancé and still turn bella down...huh? fucking piece of shit...I would have ended it right the fuck there...DONE
jk chapter 12 . 6/9
you should have been nervous to post this bullshit...cause that what it is! Edward can go fuck himself! and bella should have slammed jake down on her right when Edward showed up! if she cant have his virginity then he should fucking get hers!

and Edward says he didn't enjoy it? ya fucking right! if he didn't get any enjoyment out of it...it wouldn't have happened! he wouldn't have been hard at all! and yet he was ...are you really saying he didn't come? yaaaaaaaa right!
jk chapter 10 . 6/9
I'm soooooo glad bella didn't leave her window open! but I'm fucking pissed she let that cheating piece of shit kiss her forehead before he left...he has no fucking right to touch bella, that ring he gave her? it fucking means NOTHING NOW! she should flush that shit down the toilet!
jk chapter 8 . 6/9
I'm confused...you have alice say that Tanya tried again and again to fuck him but he wouldn't have it...but then said he just sat there and she rode him...so which is it? did he fuck her once or a shit load?
either way...he fucking gave his virginity to someone else and bella CANT forgive him! he betrayed her! she was gonna marry him and he cheats? fuck that! and fuck him. and fuck alice too
jk chapter 6 . 6/9
Edward said he wouldn't cheat on bella...then says that he cheated on bella! He gave his virginity to some whore whilst engaged to bella...and hes probably fucked Tanya a shit load of times too...so not only did he cheat but he cheated over and over and over again.
No bella cant forgive him...that whole he did it for me right? I cant even fucking believe bella said that! NO BELLA...EDWARDS A LYING CHEATING PIECE OF SHIT, I DONT CARE WHY HE DID WHAT HE DID...THAT DOESNT MATTER ONLY THAT HES BEEN FUCKING CHEATING ON YOU...AND...AND...HE WAS A FUCKING VIRGIN! HE WOULDNT SLEEP WITH BELLA BUT HE WILL SLEEP WITH TANWHORE? FUCK THAT AND FUCK HIM...KILL HIM OFF NOW IM DONE WITH HIM!
jk chapter 4 . 6/9
Edwards a piece of shit...why would bella fucking go to dinner with him? hes fucking cheating on her! and has been for months!
jk chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
I think jake should just take her virginity...Edward doesn't deserve it!
jk chapter 9 . 7/26/2015
that was horrible timing writer! you should have let bella and jacob get it on first! damn it..thats not fair Edward lost his virginity to someone else...whilst engaged! he doesn't deserve bellas!
jk chapter 8 . 7/26/2015
did alice say that he had a good reason? that it wasn't cheating because he didn't want to? are you fucking serious? what the fuck! does bella know that that's not Tanya coven? its elezears! so no Edward didn't have to fuck Tanya...bitch please...I cant believe shes falling for this bullshit!
Edwards nothing but a whore, fucking kill hm...shit Tanya can have his nasty used up dck..
jk chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
you cheated on me for me?awww how sweet! that's a real man! every man should give up their virginity to a whore for the ones they love! are you fucking kidding me? oh hell no! Edward can die...seriously that's it that's the line you don't cross...bella and anyone else! and we all know it wasn't just once !
jk chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
Edward says you don't think I would would just go to Tanya do you? ummmm isn't that what he did? hes been with Tanya for months...hasn't called bella or anything and he was fcing cuddling up to Tanya outside tat restraint...hes cheating...that's cheating! he doesn't have to have sex to cheat...letting soe hwore hang off you and kiss your neck is cheating! and its pretty funny that he cant explain in front of Tanya huh? seems like hes playing them both! fuck Edward he can go suck a dick
sweetes forbiden candy apple chapter 15 . 8/28/2011
Great!
texastwifan chapter 15 . 7/29/2011
Way to leave us hanging. I guess this story is dead. Too bad, it was good. Any chance you will start writing again?