Reviews for A Year of Miracles
Etrixan chapter 14 . 6/18/2009
Sorry it took me so long to review (and that I'm doing a bunch of chapters at once).

This was a very sweet story. I like how Vincent feels he's making up for his past mistakes by being there for and helping Chiot. It makes sense that it would 'balance the scale'.

Good luck on whatever you try your hand at next!
Midnight Violinist chapter 14 . 6/16/2009
I would like to see another VincentxReno story from you! You're a wonderful writer!
Midnight Violinist chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
I'm sorry I love this chapter but me being a christen I can't help but critisize you for the whole Santa thing I know that Anna is a little girl and thinks that he's real but I still can't help but be a little mad. I'm sorry for this but I want to tell you the truth.
Shadow Haloed Angel chapter 14 . 6/16/2009
YAY! Well done on a wonderful and captivating story. I am glad to see Chiot come out of his shell and give Vincent and Reno a chance at a family and at atonement and forgiveness. Yay for love conquering all, even the effects of the labs.
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 10 . 4/9/2009
Sweet story!

Please update!
ecan chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
Im enjoying this Fic please continue it.
Etrixan chapter 8 . 2/27/2009
All sorts of aw! Chiot is very cute.

I'm not sure if you meant to do this, it could be an area specific thing, but the paragraphing was kinda odd. They were kind of clumped. It was easy enough to read once I got used to it.
picasso-face chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
Chiot is so cute! You have to update this soon! please?
Etrixan chapter 6 . 12/19/2008
Hojo as Marley's ghost... wonderful touch.

Nice christmas story. I like how Chiot doesn't really care about the presents, it's the lights that grab him.
Adream chapter 5 . 12/12/2008
Such a cute fic, can't wait to see more of it!
Etrixan chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
This was a great little WAFF, perfect for the season. I hope Chiot enjoys his first Christmas.

Happy holidays!
ecan chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
Great Story hope to read more

ecam
Etrixan chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
I join Reno's laughter when Vincent toasted marshmallows on his gauntlet. D

This was all kinds of cute, fluffiness. Considering I just read the new chapter of Reduced to Specimens, I really, really needed this, so thanks and enjoy your trip. )
ReikiConvulsion chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
That is perhaps the cutest chapter I've ever read! I loved the bonfire scene, Vincent roasting marshmellos on his gauntlet... lol!

CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR UPDATE!

P.S. Have a good time in China!
SilverDeathAngel chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
Aw... This is so cute! I love it so far, and I hope you update it again soon!