Reviews for Tumble and Fall
darkfinder chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
those two are more fun .
DarkPoetess chapter 13 . 6/6/2014
I've been a good little reader. Could you pretty please give us an update I absolutely looooove this story and I check back all the time for updates. Pretty please or it you are going to break my heart and discontinue this please put me out of my misery and let us readers know. Pretty please with a cherry on top?
NoPowerInThe'VerseCanStopMe chapter 14 . 3/10/2014
Have I mentioned how much I love this story? I'm pretty sure I have several times, but alas, here I am, telling you again.

Every chapter makes me fall more in love with this story.
DarkPoetess chapter 14 . 1/30/2014
Come on Pretty Please this is literally my favorite story ever. Its been soooo long Please Please update?
celle8 chapter 15 . 9/23/2013
yay thank you very much *kneefall*
bless the alertbutton XD
DarkPoetess chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
This is by far one of my favorite stories! So you realize how significant that is I want you to know I have read thousands of fanfics. I absolutely love everything about this fic, it is intelligently written, it is so true to characters. I just love it. Literally when im having a bad day or im upset I read this fic and it makes me feel better. Thank You for this extremely under utilized pairing and this amazing work!
SisterSafetyPin chapter 15 . 6/23/2013
Yay, an update! I love it, thanks so much for posting it
NoPowerInThe'VerseCanStopMe chapter 15 . 6/21/2013
Yay! Updates! Love this chapter! It's short and sweet and oh so adorable. :) keep up the good work!
Breezy chapter 14 . 5/5/2013
Do you intend to continued this? I wanna read more. I would also consider uping the rating a tad too. I think it would make a good T.
valasmaldoran chapter 14 . 4/6/2013
Fantastically written, true to character voices, and lovely plot. Please do continue to update! Your writing it definitely a breath of fresh air.
Volmaan chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
Thousands of SG fanfics out there but only a handful of good ones. This is one of them. Hope you'll keep 'em coming.
SisterSafetyPin chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Wow. So I saw the update and almost couldn't believe my eyes, lol. However, that didn't stop my excitement so I decided to start from the beginning and take it all in at once, and I was reminded how awesome this story is! I'm with Vala, Sam's going to break soon.

I will now once again begin the wait for another great update
samvalagoodness chapter 12 . 2/15/2013
So very, very glad that you're updating this story. Saw it ages ago but thought it was abandoned. Please don't abandon this. It's literally the only Sam/Vala story of real depth. Looking forward to more.
Annora Alastar chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE BACK! AND WRITING! :D This chapter was sweet and wonderfully adorable and I am looking forward to more 3
NoPowerInThe'VerseCanStopMe chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
I really really really wish you would update this! This is probably the best Sam/Vala story of any length. I love oneshots, but this is a glorious story that really captures Sam and Vala's personalities. So please, for the love of all that is good and holy and stargate-y, please finish this story!
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »