Reviews for Tumble and Fall
Cellen8 chapter 9 . 4/19/2010
if you have one of that famous writer's block, than I try to muse you a little with trowing you some pieces XD

1 Vala and Sams first date could be on a other planet (Atlantis)

2 getting in a fight (didn't have sex at that point)

3 Cam brings Daniel back so Sam is left torn between happy to have him back and scared of loosing Vala

4 Sams "captured" by people whoe need her help

- result is a time travel gate; once or twice...

if you spat on my feeding, then I only can defend me with...

please watch out for another snack machine ;P to feed me... and the rest of your fans on the alert list XD
Cellen8 chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
just glad to find a chapter without my comment, so I can bug you with more of my mind about your story

reread it the "don't know which time" and

love it

will for ever be one of my favorites here

XD

don't think youll up for any updates but I still hope

but if your not, then youll maybe consider writing another ValaSamStory

I graa what I get from you XP
linandile chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
please, write more! i really like your story and the way you see characters! :)
anon chapter 11 . 12/23/2009
Please update soon.
Annora Alastar chapter 10 . 9/22/2009
I'm hoping that all is well with you and that you'll come back to us soon! :)
zirael chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Please, write more :)
youn2731 chapter 11 . 6/4/2009
Cute chapter. I like how Vala approached Sam on how she should court her. It was sweet. Please update again soon.
Cellen8 chapter 11 . 5/12/2009
every chapter is worth the wait

thx 4 sharing XD
Furyism chapter 11 . 5/8/2009
Getting better and better. Anticipation can be a bitch.
Annora Alastar chapter 11 . 5/8/2009
I really don't mind the wait between chapters... Time and time again you've delivered amazing chapters and I find it well worth it.

Each one makes me squee more than the last. :)
guy chapter 10 . 5/8/2009
Please update soon.
Furyism chapter 10 . 4/22/2009
You know this is actually really good. Fantastic, amazing, even. I hope you continue!
acer-sigma chapter 10 . 3/4/2009
Sam it seems has come to understand Vala quite well, and looks like she's better able to relate to Vala and what she's going through. And it definitely looks like their bond is going to grow stronger after this.

"“Why am I the only one who’s an emotional wreck? Have you grown so accustomed to losing one another that you’re now numb to it all?”"

In a way I think Vala's right. Especially with regards to Daniel, he keeps on dying, they mourn, and then he comes back. So it's probably hard for them to get too worked up over his disappearence.
Alys5 chapter 10 . 3/4/2009