Reviews for Tumble and Fall
guy chapter 9 . 12/26/2008
Great chapter. I hope to see more soon.
acer-sigma chapter 9 . 12/17/2008
Good chapter. I actually can picture Sam trying to figure out just how Vala managed to get the hyperdrive working again.

Thought the good nature teasing and concerning from Cam was a nice touch, since he seems to be the only one who has a hint to the truth.

And it was a good Sam/Vala scene. Sam is definitely being exposed to more and more aspects of Vala's personality. And she does seem to be more receptive of those aspects than Daniel does at times.
Cellen8 chapter 8 . 12/10/2008
lol, damn great
youn2731 chapter 8 . 12/9/2008
Great chapter. I liked that bit at the end where Cameron points out the lipstick. Sam thought she was being so smooth. LOL. Please write more soon.
acer-sigma chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
LOL...poor Sam, as if she isn't confused enough as it is, now she has to worry about what Cam will think of the whole situation.

Anyways, rather enjoyed Sam's thoughts. Does make me wonder what Teal'c would have had to say to Sam about Vala. ;)
Rayne575 chapter 7 . 11/13/2008
I ove the story, it is very interesting. Please update soon!
youn2731 chapter 7 . 11/4/2008
Thanks for the update. I hope to see more soon.
acer-sigma chapter 7 . 11/2/2008
Ah looks like Sam has finally acknowledged to caving to the awesom phenomenon that is Vala Mal Doran! ;)

Seriously though, I thought it was a major step in the developing friendship and trust, that Sam has with Vala, in bringing her home.

And I have to admit, the image of Vala in that helment is cute!
youn2731 chapter 6 . 10/19/2008
I really like this pairing. The story seems interesting so far. I hope to see more soon.
Cellen8 chapter 6 . 9/29/2008
I like it. it's slow and meaningfull. The story and your view of the charakters crawl slowly under my skin and they stuck there near my mind. Maybe when you let them wander they reach our heart?
acer-sigma chapter 6 . 9/28/2008
Good update. And Vala's right, Mitchell's trips through the stargate do seem like a rather silly thing to celebrate. And while it looks like Sam has warmed up to Vala, she's still a bit unsure of her. Though I thought the card trick was a neat little bonding experience for them.

I noticed that you refered to O'Neill as a Colonel rather than General.
Cellen8 chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
I love the humor
Cellen8 chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
*grin* realy goos stuff

I can picture them. very authentic.

I'm addicted. eager to get the next fi.. ähm.. chapter XD
Annora Alastar chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
I have just recently started checking out different pairings, and Sam/Vala is just so adorable and amazing, much like your writing. Please do more! I love them! :D
angel chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
not bad like the story line. keep up the good work, also can't wait for the next chapter to come out. hope to read more story like this in the future.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »