Reviews for Goddess of Fire
anon chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
haha the misunderstandings from Katori and rei's grandfather was really well played (not to mention pretty amusing), perfectly setting up a scenario where rei and minako can realize their feelings for each other. Also nice foreshadowing at the end to future events ;)
DavisJes chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Just loving this.
Angel of the moon chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Ah What's going to happen ! I really love your idea of minako and rei having a false relationship... you could make them REALLY fall in love with each other... anf if you do the next chapter, could you send it to me ... thanks !
Vbaberei chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
I love this story! It's so cute! :)
Angel of Peace chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
good fic!
balticbard chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
please do write more chapters; hopefully with a happy ending; mina and rei

those are my fave pairing;

the story is great, keep up the great writing; we all appreciate it
Siskia chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
Hey, that was something very sweet! I loved the pairing. May I ask something? Could I write another part and send it to you? You know, correct it or if you don't like it, dont post it.
Misato Cuad Solte chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
Why aren't there more rei/minako fics like this? Surely its the obvious yuri pairing in Sailor Moon, what with the poetic connections of Venus and Mars? Oh bloody hell who cares? It just makes your fic better!
CD chapter 1 . 11/4/2001
This is so fantastic, I hope you continue...and soon because I hate to waite, Although good things come went you wait. I just hope it's not a long wait.
princedarienofthewhitemoon chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
Hi... this is the author... as I was re-reading this, I realized that there are a few textual errors... like they're when it should be their. Thats what I get for trying to write after working a thirteen hour day (everyday). Oh well... Ill get around to fixing it soon enough...but the errors are really minor and I dont really feel that they detract from the story. Anyway...hope you all enjoy. As always, R&R, I respond to every email I get, even the negative ones.