Reviews for One Thousand Paper Cranes
AwsomestPersonAlive chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
i dont get it it is confusing... work on it
Lurking-in-shadows chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
The story was great. I was so relieved to read the ending how Kaoru's plane was delayed. I didn't really understand why they had to separate but that didn't stop me from enjoying it. :)
cyberangle chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
yay there together again TvT
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
...I didnt understand it all that well, but it was really sweet...good fic!
GlassPassenger chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
That was confusing but heartbreakingly beautiful. I love the way it was written. Great story!
anon azure chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
aw

how sweet!

love your story
Niwaki chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I didn't really understand what separeted them? but it's really very good!
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Wow, what a cool story!

I love that Kaoru got to come back in the end. Amd I also liked the way that everyone tried to help the twins out and came together.

Great story!
Ookami Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I absolutely loved this story. It was so heartfelt how Hikaru kept working and working on the cranes so Kaoru could come home! i think you ended it perfectly, this is one of the best twin stories i have read so far!
Schmuzz chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Wow, this is a very beautiful story. It gives us just enough insight to what's going on so that we don't know exactly what will happen but we can make some good guesses.

I love how it ends. At first we think Kaoru has died, in the burnt down village he was going to, but in the end, they both end up together. It is really very touching. I like it a lot.

-TeamD out.
ProcurerFaith chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Wow... What a simply beautiful story. I have tears in my eyes right now, and a lump in my throat. Well written, and entirely immersive. Thank you so much for this.
NakuruAngel chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
That was brilliantly beautiful. I loved it so so SO much, I love the style you wrote it in especially. Amazing Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
So sweet! :) I liked this.
Lady Shera chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
This is beautiful. I really enjoy the detail that you put into your story. The characterization was dead-on, especially with the twins. They truly are inseparable. Nice job with the descriptions and the way the other Host Club members interacted with the one making the cranes. You did especially well with him. Great job. I'll be favoriting this one!