Reviews for The Wombat Series
Guest chapter 4 . 6/14/2015
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
I always visualized Chase as House's son and I never thought I'd finally find a fic like this! Thank you!
Aurore Chase chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
Oh my. 3 This is surely the sweetest thing I ever read. 3 -adds story to favorites-

I hope you will keep on writing it. ;w;/ Because it's so sweet to see House and Wilson as the duckling's parents. 33
Princess Ellie Hummel chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
Aw I love this series! Please Please Please write a lot more really soon! :D
EclecticRegard chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Aw. I think this is so cute. Can't wait for more.
zaffiro chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
I'm glad to see you didn't abandon this story: it's so sweet :)
Fafa Fai chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Hello I'm so glad you decied to continue this because I really love this fic. House is sweet but not OOC and Wilson is like the perfect mother very manly of course and Robbie is so sweet and cute and loving.

Foreman and Cameron are here?
lcdrsuperseal chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Aww I love this
Fafa Fai chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
This was so cute. Are you going to contunue?
kute-kat509 chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
aw their child is lil chase :D

i would've thought chase would be apalled by the idea of a hair-cut. him loving his hair and all lol XD awesome series!
zaffiro chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
I like when a story makes me smile and that's what happened while I was reading this chapter. Your Chase is really sweet and the last lines were so 'house style': I can picture Wilson's face when House mentioned his credit card *grins* Hope to read more soon: can't wait to read the flashback :)

PS: I'm glad you decided to write a series
jasonlover21 chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
Aww, this story is very cute. Thanks for sharing!
zaffiro chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
So cute and sweet: I love it :) Only flaw: it's too short! Hope to read more about these three: maybe you could explain how Chase regressed to a baby (a magic act, a potion, a supernatural event..)and how House and Wilson decided to raise him and then write shots of their live togheter... Yes, I know, I'm bothering you but at least I tried and if you'll decide to write more I'll be happy _
0estunecloche0 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Cute one-shot...completely AU, but cute and well executed all the same! :)