Reviews for Fin
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Heartbreaking, was tearing up as I read it
WishesintheNightSky chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
You don't make the affair between the two of them sound as sad or angsty as fics usually make them, and I like that about this. Especially the "Hot kinky gay monkey sex in Heaven, Harry, for ever and ever. Promise me?" part. (:

This is epic, and definitely awesome. w00t. - Be proud of yourself.
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
*sighs* why aren't they ever allowed to be together?
lazyfart chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
so bittersweet... i love it..yet the fangirl in me wants a happy ending. To hell with ginny! D please? *puppy dog eyes* :D
dear.cherie chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
What! Now I am feeling sorry for Ginny. *wipes tears*

I don't know how but you actually make having an affair sound like a beautiful thing! I want more..!
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Hottness... I hope there are upcoming one-shots of their times together...
Rika100 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
OH poor Dray and Harry. I like the story.
belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
aw this was such a sad story i wanted to cry. especially the 'meet me in heaven' part brought tears to my eyes. I loved this story it was fabulous! luv belle x
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I kept hoping that they would never truly part, and yay, they didn't.I was afraid that Harry's Gryffindor tendencies will make him abandon , this is like the first time i actually support an affair!

Well done, I loved it.A welcome change from all the crappy, cliched stuff that's there in ff now.

Lol, monkey sex in heaven!
purplerawr chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Stories that comply to the Epilogue are notoriously tricky to do with Drarry (except for the sad, unrequited ones or ones way later which I don't favour overly much...) but I think you succeeded on this one :D

“Hot kinky gay monkey sex in Heaven, Harry, for ever and ever. Promise me?” Who knew that could sound so cute XD but it did.

- Purplerawr
xrosepetalsx chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Aww it made me cry. Harry's noble if he marrys her after getting her pregnant (I thought he was gay?) even though he's in love with Draco. Poor Draco, he really was clinging on - even if he didn't let it quite show. He couldn't stand losing Harry... I loved this fic.

Midnight Mourner

They'll never

know who I am
TheologyDiscography chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
ooh, lovumly. lovumly. totally awesome.
Gwendolyn Felton chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Brilliant! I always knew Draco and Harry were having an affair :p (In my head at least haha)
Jo Claire chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
that was... idk how to say it... it was angsty and sweet... and it almost *key word almost* made me want to say... be a MAN! i like it. it made me think!

blessed be

jo
DazedandAmused chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
i love this story! very cute