Reviews for Complete
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Great ending to it. Very nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I like that... Obi-Wan and Padme's marriage?
inactive365145 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
A wonderful finish to the trilogy, I think!

Very well written, and some superb elements in there. I really like the visions of family life on Naboo and the various elements of the wider galaxy. And the characterization of Obi-Wan and Padme is excellent - it is plausible they would pursue a relationship, given the way you have written them. Too often, people just push them together and hope for the best. With this series of stories, you have really generated a decent narrative and reason for them to be together.

Great stuffs!
kyjori chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Please do a follow up. They are such good short reads.
Saved by blood doner chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This was amazing. This is the best obiadala story I hav ever read. I love how it wasn't explicit but it had a perfect about of romance. It was extremly sweet. It perfectly portrayed Obi-Wan and Padme. Good job! *applause*
Kenobifan chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
*screw spring cleaning*

Wow, btw I'm terrible writing reviews..

But honestly, this is really enjoyable...

It feels so right..
sophia666 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
YAY! Obidala finally. I love it, Padme's anti-marriage stance (doesn't surprise me), Obi-Wan's confession, the Naboo setting and the kids. Obi-Wan not trusting himself to train a padawan was very characteristic of him. great writing.
Lilli chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Hm ... I recognized the Emma reference, but I have no idea about the other two.

Excellent story my dear! The dialogue flowed smoothly and effortlessly and I quite enjoyed reading this!
HeartofFire-SoulofWater chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
First Obidala fic I've found where they're not having an affair. Kudos to you! And it was well-written, too. Very in-character.

HoFSoW
Barb1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Very sweet story and beautifully written.
BaWy chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
*starts humming*

I don’t want another heartbreak

I don’t need another turn to cry

I don’t want to learn the hard way

Baby hello, oh no, goodbye

But you got me like a rocket

Shooting straight across the sky!

;)
Lincoln Six Echo chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
The whole series is very nice. I liked the Padme's POV and the AU setting. This one, as an Obi-Wan's fan, is of course my favourite and I truly hope you will write the follow up you mentioned.
Dread Lady Freya chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
This is wonderful! The dialogue seems genuine and not forced, you succeeded (or Obi-Wan did) in sneaking the topic of romance in on Padme. Very sly! Very well done, my friend!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Oh I really like this fic. Awesome job, I hope you continue this story line. I just love Obidala.
InactiveNotUsed chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
This is a very good conclusion to the trilogy - if the stories are a trilogy, that is. And I think that it really very neatly handles all the things that Star Wars doesn't contain in canon; namely, adult romance and family life. We tend to see people with messed-up family lives in Star Wars, and although this is no exception (Padme is divorced, which is a messed-up situation) we actually see the parties involved working through it with care and realism.

The writing is, as ever, very good indeed and I think that this is a fine example of the Obidala genre (there are no lines about "Obi-Wan knowing how to use his 'saber. Fnar-fnar" which is a good thing). Basically, you've created a good, solid, adult romance here - complete with good characterization faithful to the original stories.

One minor point; the crackling electrical stuff that falls from the sky is called "lightning" not "lightening". That would be what someone does to a heavy saber in order to turn it into a Jedi's weapon.