Reviews for Tears
moviemom44 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
On first read-before I saw the a/n-I envisioned Matt and Kathy, but then I realized that only humans cry salty tears and only aliens would be poisoned by them. Since Matt doesn't strike me as someone who would have caught his tears 'a million times', that puts that pairing out of the running. Which leaves only Buck and a human female OC. Either way, I enjoyed this. And I really miss this show. I'm glad to see that a few folks are keeping it alive through fan fic.

Peace,

Wendie
StealthLiberal chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I'm with Sal too. I also wish they had kept her around, but alas...Lori Petty got big in the 90's.
kenner chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Good story. For the pairing I think I'd go with Buck and the girl from his school (Sal, I think, it was in one of the first episodes). I remember the whole thing at the end of the season with the teacher kind of creeped me out a little, but I wish they'd kept the girl around a little. Seemed like they'd make an interesting pair.
Captain Grin chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I thought it might have been the girl with short hair, and motorcycle I forgot her name i haven't watched the show in a while (cries) and Buck.
Ecri chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This was interesting and you pulled it off. I think it's Kathy and Matt. (Love this fandom. I hope you continue to write. I'd love to read more.
Patricia16 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
SOUNDS INTERESTING AND WHO WAS THE PAIRING

btw sorry about the caps