Reviews for The Height of the Social Season
GredMoine Fan chapter 1 . 5/15
All I can say is "Please, give me more!" Because this so deserves a second chapter. You know, one where she DOES give him an answer or one where he attempts to truly woo her. *sighs* This was perfect. Loved the regency setting, my 15 year old self who was obsessed with bodice rippers approves!
bookishgirl chapter 1 . 2/13
love it!
Bananaphobia chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I really like this ship. George is sweet. Quick note, Bill is actually the eldest.
articcat621 chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Ohhhhh I absolutely loved this! :D
Mooshminky chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
REGENCY POTTER. I LOVE IT. i personally ship hermione and dracp, but this is LOVELY. MOAR
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I like these other Hermione ships. But what of Ginny and Draco?
HerMindIsElseWhere chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I would just like to inform you that I'm terribly fond of your writing style.
Jen4850 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Lovley regency and I like g/h.
Pentastic chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I love Weasley twins/Hermione stories though I have not read a bodice ripper version of Harry Potter before. I thought it was quite good.
stgulik chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I'm giddy with relief that this was a fairly happy ending. Or at least a hopeful one. Thanks once again for sharing.
iloveapplejuice chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I loved it. :) Good work! George and Hermione pairing is a cute one and I'm recently interested in this one because I've gotten bored with Draco and Hermione. Too many cliches in that one. Anyways, good job! It was rather short for my taste but it was sweet.
cupcake chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
just looked at your profile page and the rest of your stories- the killers are amazing, aren't they?

and doctor who is love.
cupcake chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
love it. especially the language, the characterization of George, and the last line.
Gryff-Slytherin chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I love it, but this is the end? A sequel perhaps?
ilo6409 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
loved this! great story! though there should've been more on the ginny/draco situation!