Reviews for First Kisses
kimby skywalker chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
i liked ure story, and i must admit, even though i love MSR, u must write more!
Spookylou42 chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
I really really hate Dogget and his evil little female partner lady whose not Scully! However, I will admit under much pressure and with lots of self loathing that I Liked this story. I've been watching since the beginning and old fans die hard.

I miss the good old days :)
Olivia chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
I feel sorta bad about Mulder abandoning

Scully and William...but that said it

was a wonderfully written piece:) I

think you really were very plausible

here and even I had to go awwww when

Doggett kissed Scully:) I do think

that if Mulder wasn't around Doggett

would defintely be stepping up to the

plate:) Mulder and Doggett both got

charisma and you defintely captured

Doggett's here:)
Frances chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
Cool story. I'm a M/S shipper, but the way you wrote was really good. And don't listen to the review that Mulder fan wrote. If anyone can't see that Doggett is one gorgeous guy, then they don't have eyes. ;-) That accent...damn...
Harlaquinne chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
Really good story! I'm kind of a closet Scully/Doggett fan, and so I really enjoyed it! I hope you write another like it! I'd be sure to read it!
Scatterheart chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
I'm not a Dogget Scully fan, but now that Mulder's gone, Scully's gotta get together with somebody. It's a good story!
Elf Princess chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
Oh yeah! I loved it! It was sweet. Write More! Write More!
Mulderfan chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
This story sucks majorly. Why would anyone want to kiss a wrinkled, wart-covered, ugly, stupid, cardboard cutout with absolutely NO LIPS.

You have succeeded in making Scully into not only a whore, but a whore with a total lack of taste. Good job. (sarcasm)
Aphreal chapter 1 . 11/6/2001
aww what a beginning! The M/S lover in me wanted to stop and argue of course but I'm willing to read Doggett/Scully if you've written it :o) I LOVE Doggett's reaction :o) He's such a sweetie :o) The LGM mention was nice :o) I like the thought of them being in contact with Mulder no matter what. Aww - re the poster and other reminders throwing out - you're gonna make the shipper in me cry *sniffle* Leaving The X-Files is acceptable given the situation and I liked the way you described her not looking for him - it justified the lack of action. The meeting with John was nice :o) I liked her invite too :o) Aww at the kiss :o) And the way they were afterwards :o) Dam you're a good writer :o) But I've already told you that half a dozen times or at least I should have :o)