Reviews for Molly Talon
Rick Piercy chapter 7 . 3/17
I love it! I read the Louis L'amour book Milo Talon and felt like it kinda ended too soon. I'd like to read the rest of this book, did you finish it? If you could let me know at I would gladly buy the book, cause I'm dying to read the rest of the story. Thanks Rick.
peterstrahm123 chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
Amazing story. I just finished reading the book about Milo Talon, and was just doing a quick google search before I found this site. This is definitely great and worth the read. I was disappointed at first when I saw that there were only 7 chapters, but I am glad there is still more to come.

I appreciate your efforts, and I can't wait to get to the bottom of this. If you had published this under Louis L'amour's name, I wouldn't have known the difference. I have been reading this as a fan, so I might have missed any mistakes (if there are any), but I thoroughly enjoyed this.
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
what ! no ! cliffhanger!
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
barney has a wife!
Rick chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Can't wait to read the rest, keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Enjoyed this quite a bit. Hope you can finish it.
Allan G chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Great story. Looking to read more.
thanks
Opera123 chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
Good story. I would like you to finish it.

The characters are familiar to the ones in the book with just a few differences that make the story your own.

Looking forward to more.
Nedy Rahn chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
When you've figured out where you want to go I'd say write more to this.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
good reading the plot thickeng the stage is set so i hope you pickup and add to it molly seems one to ride the river with

JackieRay

7/9/11
Gabi1994 chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
i like this, you pulled off the authentic old west feel with style. i like that it is from molly's perspective. it's nice to see a western play out from a woman's pov.
chasny chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
great story and charactors a great read is there more?
JJ chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
Fantastic! Keep the chapters coming I can't wait.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
Yes! Woot! Well worth waiting for!
chasny chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
very good storyline well written waiting for next chapters please continue this story