Reviews for ० ღ Coming to the Light ღ ०
You Light The Sky chapter 2 . 2/9
Ahhh this is wonderful! I really hope Kagome can save Light from the corruption of the Death note. The play really made me laugh :)
Elfy lolita chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
Lemon lemon and hapy hapy xD omg watching the play wuahahahahahah xD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Please update soon. I love the way the story has a nice flow to it. It is not rushed an makes sense.
Sillvog chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
This is just fantastic! I know it's been a long time since you updated so the chances of you coming back are small, but with a masterpiece like this, I have to put this on my alert list and favorite list! I don't know what the votes are at currently, but I would like to vote lemon and happy ending.
BookLover2401 chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
This Is A Really Good Story. I Especially Liked The Last Line. For The Voting I Vote:
1. Lemon
2. Happy Ending

Would You Be Able To Do A Small Omake About What L Thought About Kagome's Performance, Please?
Burningphoenix7 chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Lemon between light and kagome and happy with a little dash of sadness and can we please not add l into the pairing please i think it is a bit wierd
hateme101 chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
This is really good and I hope you update soon
Chidi's drunk chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
There are some things I want discuss with you about the story.

1) , ; are always spaced once .

2) . ? ! : are always spaced twice .

Are you sure that what she was wearing was a draw or did you misspell it?

This story was great !

Oh! And one more thing... You never continued
Chidi's drunk chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Raito means Light which is Light/Raito's name
But ever since he had the Death Note he was known to the whole world as... Kira, Kira means Dark .

So basically, He's light but really he's dark.

Huh... Ironic
Detective Otaku 1412 chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
This is a great story! I hope you update soon.

Vote 1) I don't care, I'd prefer no lemon, but it could be good if it got close to one, like dangerously close.

Vote 2) Happy! I've spent to much of my time reading sad ending fanfictions, I need this one to end good! Though a bit of angst never hurt anyone...
Colette Hyuga chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
I really likes this!
it was fun to read and the play was a great idea.

I dont think i want lemon here- i prefer more deathnote-like action more. And about the ending... I d tgink itll make mre sense if it was a sas ending. But yiure the author i guess and anything youvthjnk will be best for the storyline.
Is inuyasha gonna appear sometime?
socrates chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
I dont know who you are, but what I do know is your a genius! Update soon please!
Jayne chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
please add to this i love where its going
MidnightFlame13968 chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
No lemon and happy ending plzzz
Pinoylover101 chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Lemons and happy endings!