Reviews for No problem
berry5tz chapter 1 . 3/22
I love how Shin is always looking out for Sena. How very protective he is of him. And how much of a knight in shinning get armor,Shin really is.

Nice job!
zombiw4queen chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Ya man continues is it is great i say add them oh and try to put in Agon. If ya can plzz... oh if u can make Agon and Shin love rivals between and then agon girl in front of sena and then sena pick Shin so all good but ya . Story was great.
Cherry-Starburst chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Aww, this was cute :) Shin was so in character, so great job! I felt that Hiruma was a little OOC, but then again, in order to move the plot in the direction you wanted, maybe he had to be :\ Ah well, great story!
rayray chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
ooh this is cute. my only problem is that Hiruma is WAY too nice and considerate here, even if Sena is sick.
Retrophilic chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Uwaa~! Adorable! I'm getting to really like this pairing! Good job, there!
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Aw, that's so cute! And the cameo appearance by Riku made me squeal too because there really aren't enough fics with Riku and Sena together, even if it is only platonic like here.
banifi chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
i freaking loved it! and there was evem hirusena! *bows* hótóni arigato! and please tell me that theres a next chaptear! i just love your story so much!
Slashfilled-mind chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Why is this complete? It needs another chapter! Sena thanking Shin or something... Please make another chapther!
Fairyfae chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
That was so cute. I enjoyed this story a great deal. I love Shin/Sena. I think they are the only viable yaoi couple in ES21 (main characters)but I find believable romance fics that keep them in character to be it extremely rare. I can't do it. Nevertheless, I think you did a great job.
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
swoon, swoon, swoon, I love this pairing. ShinSena is MAX LOVE!
accallia chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Ah! Lovely fic! Please keep it up!
blanc-hiver chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
So sweet...! Luv it.

Simple but good .
dancinglemur chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
aw, that was so cute!
Kiseki Lin chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Shin/Sena is so cute! It's cute how Riku went brotherly over Sena, but I wonder what would be his reactions if he knew the in-depth feelings of Shin's actions. Tis very cute, and I enjoyed this very much.

By the way, I noticed that in your dialogue you have: " Shin-san I can walk."

You don't need that extra space to divide the quotation mark at the start. This would be a better choice:

"Shin-san I can walk."

And in the beginning where you have Kobayakawa, Sena was sick. You could just have it as Kobayakawa Sena as it's in Japan and last names do essentially come first.

~Lin~
MoonBurn chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Aw, cute story! I think you did a great job. You should write more Shin/Sena stories! There aren't nearly enough. _