Reviews for Out of Body, Out of Mind
JemDragons chapter 7 . 2/17
Why does the boy's name translate to Sister?
digitalwolf chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
Great story,very unique I to be an awesome writer!
digitalwolf chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Breaking the 4th wall...
light chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
its a great story so far i hope you update soon
inudigifan201 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
awsome story
Tasuxeda chapter 7 . 2/17/2009
thank you there should be more data squad fanfics i've just watched the series and was disapointed with the lack of data squad fanfics plus this is the most enjoyable data squad fanfic i've read.
RGZ Archer chapter 7 . 2/6/2009
Hiya! Sorry that I havent reviewed your other chapters yet, but I'm kinda short on time at the moment, though I will come back to review the rest when I can.

Overall, this story is very interesting, quite unique. I have only come across a few stories anything like it, and those were Eva stories. Odd considering howmany elements that series and Tamers shared.

Anyways, first I wanted to say please keep up the good work, and continue with this story. There are too few good digimon season crossovers out there. At most, I'd say theirs like, five on this site. (Five different series, not stories, Blazing Chaos counts as 1 of the five)

I did have a few ideas I thought you might like though. Take them or leave them, its your choice. I cant write Digimon without it turning emo, but I like to give out ideas to those I think can make use of them.

1. Have the two groups meet up. I've been waiting to see Sampson and Yamaki cross paths for ages. The two are pratically clones, each has two underlings that are girls and both have grudges against the government.

And 2, please, please! Just for once, make a definitive Takato Ruki story. Your work is always good, but you always leave us wondering what happens afterwards. It's like finding a great book thats only half finished. You do a great, no, fantastic job at writting the Takato/Ruki/Jeri triangle, but you never actually tell us how it ends! You always have Takato go back and forth between the two, with Ruki slowly learning the truth, and Takato slowly accepting her, but you never have them actually together.

Ok, enough of that, please keep up the good work, and I'll PM you if I come up with anything else that you might find interesting.

Until then, keep up the good work, and continue writting!

Till next time, Ja Ne!
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
[“And always ready to settle things with your fists. But then, that’s what I would expect from the son of…Spencer Daemon.”

The world suddenly seemed to stop for the street fighter named Marcus and the flame around his hands was abruptly snuffed out.]

...Who?

And ha, Marcus sure is surprised about that isn't he? o-o
Blazing Chaos chapter 7 . 11/22/2008
How strange. The story is certainly taking a different turn from canon, and the Fanfiction Domain elements are beginning to shine through. This should be very interesting to see.

Love the idea of them making a bet to spend a whole day without author abilities. XD

Keep on writing!

Cheers, B.C.
Pyro GO Lazy Mode Super XD chapter 7 . 11/18/2008
Oh Yeah this is a side story to forth wall. forgot about that. Been a dogs age between updates lol
RockBane chapter 7 . 11/17/2008
I can see why you entitled this chapter so.

It really does add something, doesn't it?

I wonder, are we going to be seeing more Fan-Fiction writers or just more of that particular one?
Vylantze chapter 7 . 11/16/2008
What do you know? A reference. Those who didn't guess it the last chapter is bound to know by now that this is the world of Wages and Four Seasons more or less.

This twist in the Savers' plot is certainly unique, having a rather surreal feel to it. But I have a feeling that the plot will more or less stay along the lines of Saver, no?

But I can see the alternative directions this route can take. And frankly, I am dying to see what happens next.
Bad Habits chapter 7 . 11/16/2008
Oh. Nifty. Author inserts, Masaru getting in trouble with the cops (and really, was the part where Masaru was a street punk actually glossed over in the series, or just plain ignored?), and Yushima making out like a stereotypical villain. You've got a lot in this one that looks interesting. I'm also wondering if Satsuma might actually know something about Hypnos...If memory serves in Tamers canon Hypnos started out as part of the Signal Intercept initiative - kinda the Japanese counterpart to America's Echelon - until it encountered Digimon.
Minwolf chapter 6 . 10/16/2008
This is a very interesting story, looks like Takato is going to have things hard for a while in this one. It strange how him and Agumon switched bodies.

Well keep up the good work and see ya next chapter.
RedDragonforce 1 chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
interesting - to sum it up in one word - interesting.

Hey, RDF1 here, though you might not know me.

I also noticed Takato's voice for Agumon of Season 5 and my first thought was "HOW DID HE GET THERE!"

So, since you have brought this connection into details, I just have one thing to say:

(Insert excerpt of Hallelujah Chorus for about 10 seconds)

I know it must be difficult trying to balance three different dimensions (Tamer/Savers/OC), but I think you can keep it up.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

(Twist - have Rika join Takato as Cristy, Marcus's younger sister (same voice actor). That will REALLY throw things for a loop (seeing how she adapts to being a kid, with her 'brother' being a fighter and her friend from the Tamer Dimension in an Agumon's body and partner to said brother (in original series if anything else)

Please continue and give more insight on Takato's position (seeing as how you haven't finished the first episode yet by comparison).

Well, I've got lunch and class.

Later,