Reviews for Out of Body, Out of Mind
Axel Fones chapter 3 . 1/26
Man, Takuto is just gonna make a mess of the paperwork... god save Yoshi's soul XD
Axel Fones chapter 2 . 1/26
I haven't watched much Data Squad besides the first few episodes (which was years ago). I can't believe I forgot how much of a musclehead Marcus was XD
Axel Fones chapter 1 . 1/26
Well this looks hilarious. The voice actor connection is interesting as well.
BuhoFlix chapter 7 . 12/14/2016
I guess this story is not going to continue, right? I like it a lot
JemDragons chapter 7 . 2/17/2015
Why does the boy's name translate to Sister?
digitalwolf chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
Great story,very unique I to be an awesome writer!
digitalwolf chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Breaking the 4th wall...
light chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
its a great story so far i hope you update soon
inudigifan201 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
awsome story
Tasuxeda chapter 7 . 2/17/2009
thank you there should be more data squad fanfics i've just watched the series and was disapointed with the lack of data squad fanfics plus this is the most enjoyable data squad fanfic i've read.
RGZ Archer chapter 7 . 2/6/2009
Hiya! Sorry that I havent reviewed your other chapters yet, but I'm kinda short on time at the moment, though I will come back to review the rest when I can.

Overall, this story is very interesting, quite unique. I have only come across a few stories anything like it, and those were Eva stories. Odd considering howmany elements that series and Tamers shared.

Anyways, first I wanted to say please keep up the good work, and continue with this story. There are too few good digimon season crossovers out there. At most, I'd say theirs like, five on this site. (Five different series, not stories, Blazing Chaos counts as 1 of the five)

I did have a few ideas I thought you might like though. Take them or leave them, its your choice. I cant write Digimon without it turning emo, but I like to give out ideas to those I think can make use of them.

1. Have the two groups meet up. I've been waiting to see Sampson and Yamaki cross paths for ages. The two are pratically clones, each has two underlings that are girls and both have grudges against the government.

And 2, please, please! Just for once, make a definitive Takato Ruki story. Your work is always good, but you always leave us wondering what happens afterwards. It's like finding a great book thats only half finished. You do a great, no, fantastic job at writting the Takato/Ruki/Jeri triangle, but you never actually tell us how it ends! You always have Takato go back and forth between the two, with Ruki slowly learning the truth, and Takato slowly accepting her, but you never have them actually together.

Ok, enough of that, please keep up the good work, and I'll PM you if I come up with anything else that you might find interesting.

Until then, keep up the good work, and continue writting!

Till next time, Ja Ne!
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
[“And always ready to settle things with your fists. But then, that’s what I would expect from the son of…Spencer Daemon.”

The world suddenly seemed to stop for the street fighter named Marcus and the flame around his hands was abruptly snuffed out.]

...Who?

And ha, Marcus sure is surprised about that isn't he? o-o
Blazing Chaos chapter 7 . 11/22/2008
How strange. The story is certainly taking a different turn from canon, and the Fanfiction Domain elements are beginning to shine through. This should be very interesting to see.

Love the idea of them making a bet to spend a whole day without author abilities. XD

Keep on writing!

Cheers, B.C.
Pyro GO Lazy Mode Super XD chapter 7 . 11/18/2008
Oh Yeah this is a side story to forth wall. forgot about that. Been a dogs age between updates lol
RockBane chapter 7 . 11/17/2008
I can see why you entitled this chapter so.

It really does add something, doesn't it?

I wonder, are we going to be seeing more Fan-Fiction writers or just more of that particular one?