Reviews for Fulfilling Obligations
HPFanfictionIsGreat chapter 48 . 8/6
This is a fantastic story. The characters are true to the original books, the plot with Dolohov is intriguing, but most of all, the relationship between Harry and Hermione is genuine, realistic, and well written. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
punkgod03 chapter 48 . 7/31
I can't say how good I feel about this story because to you, they are only words. Please finish this to appease my aching heart!
shopat1695 chapter 48 . 7/18
Waiting for the update..
Cast Some Light chapter 48 . 5/27
I've just read this entire fic through and I am completely in love with it! I'm officially accepting it as my person canon for the series - it's so well done and in-character. Not to mention an impeccable slow, and I mean SLOW burn. I really (REALLY) hope you update soon, but a lovely surprise update two years from now would be great too! It would just give me an excuse to re-read the whole thing :) Thank you for writing!
Dile chapter 1 . 5/25
You updated ! What ?! I couldn't believe it at first I so love this fic Ive re read it millions of times its so perfect !
Mararsi chapter 48 . 5/24
Phew caught up. Great stuff thanks for the hard work! A little fluffy though with how easy its all coming together for them now. Looking forward to the final couple of chapters.
Mararsi chapter 39 . 5/20
Damn this was a well written chapter. Thanks!
Mararsi chapter 36 . 5/20
I get its a plot point but Harry again acts like a complete bumbling rookie going in unaided and taking off the invisibility cloak etc. Makes the story much harder to 'believe'. Still, thanks for the hard work!
Mararsi chapter 31 . 5/19
I'm enjoying the story so far but this was a really dumb plan. Years of auror training and the best he has is to come in wands blazing to an unknown situation without calling in backup? And again, experienced Aurora instantaneously falling victim to an emotional moment? Not so much...
Dreamer22 chapter 48 . 5/15
I have absolutely enjoyed reading this story so far and I really really really really hope that the next update doesn't take two years! ... Though I have stories that I haven't updated in longer then that! I love that your too what JKR wrote and went from there, you have been very true to the characters and I LOVE that! Please update soon!
Melissakdog chapter 46 . 5/13
The feals are real,even this was made so long ago, it made me sob so much
rubiano chapter 48 . 5/13
I applaud you. This story is brilliant. Truly, one of the best fanfics I've read.
I wish you'd update soon, hopefully without years in between chapters hahaha
For real though, what a magnificent story. I can't wait to read more :):)
Green-Eyes-and-Bushy-Hair chapter 48 . 4/23
Wow two years and to think I had lost all hope:) I am glad you updated at last. Don't make us wait for another two years though. And no i haven't read latest chapter because for it to mean anything I will have to read the whole story again ( which would have been awesome had i not a heap of work to do). So I will wait for epilogue until then. Take care.
Ranger chapter 48 . 3/20
This whole chapter was a sad excuse to try to give harry reasons not to feel bad for being a complete piece of crap. Honestly this should have Harry and Hermione bashing warnings for what you've done to their characters.
JK Rowling chapter 46 . 3/20
Ginny's talk with Hermione was childish and ridiculous. NO ONe, is going to react to such a heinous piece of douchbaggery as Harry and Hermione have done by telling her its okay.

I know we all want H/Hr to be together but not at the cost of silly unrealism and by turning them into people we despise. Right now they are just trash.