Reviews for Fulfilling Obligations
BlackThunder6666 chapter 48 . 2/16
Thank you for updating this wonderful story! :) You are awesome.
redstarpuppy chapter 48 . 2/13
I can't believe it's been two years since you last updated. I literally jolted in surprised when the I got the email about the new chapter, which was great by the way. Definitely cried while Harry was talking to Ginny, something I never thought would happen. I can only imagine that things will get tougher for Harry and Hermione, but I'm glad they are finally on the same page. I hope that the next chapter doesn't take as long!
uchiha.s chapter 48 . 2/11
SOBBING. I HAVE NO WORDS. just...thank you. thank you for updating. It was my birthday a week ago and this was an excellent belated birthday present from the cosmos.
bexis1 chapter 48 . 2/9
Finally, in this well written, but extremely depressing, adulterous epilogue-compliant fic featuring both death and dishonor, H/Hr makes some progress. But I read a chapter or so back that there would only be three more chapters. How can you do that? After 46 chapters of pain and heartache, our superlative pair finally seem on the way to getting together...

And you end it? That's not very Harmonian of you. Shouldn't they be together at least as long as they are apart?

Still, of the principals Ron and Rose still don't know the truth - and Dolohov's still out there (although it looks like the denouement of that storyline is not that far off). That's a lot for one chapter.

- Bexis
Oh dear god.

This, all of this needs to be canon
shopat1695 chapter 48 . 2/6
Very nice chapter.. Please update soon..
Merlin2.0 chapter 48 . 2/6
I cant believe its been almost ten years, now I just feel old. But damn good story telling tough.
BrightSkywalker chapter 33 . 2/6
Oh my god...

This is so good and so bad all at the same time.

And I have to say, you have a talent for writing love scenes that are non cliche and powerful as hell.
BrightSkywalker chapter 27 . 2/6
Jesus... what a gut punch...

Has anyone told you that you are a cruel cruel writer?

Seriously though, well done. I haven't been so invested in a story in a long time.

And all the interactions feel very true to the characters.
warg14 chapter 48 . 2/6
Wow. Never thought I'd see an update on this again. Thank you so much, oh and great chapter.
Loved it ️️️ Please update soon
keroblade chapter 48 . 2/5
Fuck yes! Despite the wait, this was everything I wanted and more! Can't believe there's only 3 chapters left, it's surreal.

Looking forward to the next update! :)
Jackalo chapter 48 . 2/5
An excellent update. Filled me with all of those warm, tingly emotions. Thank you for sharing yet another chapter of this wonderful story with all of us!
Vanessa Li Potter chapter 48 . 2/5
Thank you for updating. Just... Thank you.
harmonyforever12 chapter 47 . 12/27/2016
I. NEED. MORE. I have read this entire story in one sitting (and I apologize for not reviewing every chapter, but I had to keep going), but I love it so much! Your writing style is fantastic & I love the way you write the characters. Sadly, though, it's been over two years since you've updated. I hope you consider updating the last few chapters as promised in your A/N at the beginning of the chapter! I can't wait!